Megyn Kelly apologizes, black women go crazy

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We need a church that’s hard on everybody.
None of that forgiveness shyt til after we get a desired result

If anyone decides to be a pastor for that let me know, I’ll bring the bytches

Hebrew israelites breh...they go hard on africans too...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
We need a church that’s hard on everybody.
None of that forgiveness shyt til after we get a desired result

If anyone decides to be a pastor for that let me know, I’ll bring the bytches
This isn’t the church forgiving people- many churches still demand justice - even in the Bible Jesus demanded true repentance by action

Mathew sold his stolen wealth for example

- do these hoes even go to church - this is a misunderstanding of simple Christian concepts by c00ns

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those reactions were staged as fukk :francis:

Exactly these dudes must be kids or slow as shyt. Anyone who has been to these shows knows they tell folks when to applause or stand up.

Kelly is being paid 20 mill a year yes 20 mill. She is on a major network that fired their show stars to bring in kelly as a free agent.

If you think kelly wasn't gonna apologize or that NBC wasn't gonna put on a full court press you just aint smart.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She came out with them fake ass entitled women tears. "I just want us to all get along. The Easter Bunny is still white by the way."

:mjlol:

Then to add further insult she brings out ever GOPers "black girlfriend" Amy Holmes and Roland Martin??

:russ:

Breh that shyt wasn't her call. That was NBC trying to throw water on flames after the shyt show yesterday (in which they had no black panelist).

Also they knew kelly was radioactive from her time at Foxnews....but that was the whole reason they brought her on the team.