Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Question, do you deal with white women like this in real life example: at work, where you gotta take unity or play it off, do they say cringe worthy sh#t to you
No .i don't deal with white women socially at all, that's not part of my culture. and I only have to interact with them on a very limited basis at work.1 Twice a month for update meetings ..

Reason being is that I have my own office and my door is closed 90% of the time lol. But also my job duties don't require much face to face human contact. Email, Skype business, video conferencing. I come in open up my programs and assignments ...for ex. Today a client received a protective order, government subpoena, I hAve to ensure compliance and review the data files to send to the DOJ. Normal day is merger and acquisition research (boring) , prepare reports, and assigned data input projects and risk management client work updates electronically through a spreadsheet and database. The projects that I work on are self managed unless theirs a conflict. . the IT director is very hands off, laid back doesn't car as long as work gets done. Added to that,I'm the only woman in my dept of approx 8 people (4 white men and 3 black men, they work in network support and analysis but being the only female .. Which works in my favor bc they leave me alone. And I have more time bc they're always offering to do things for me to help out. 2 of the black dudes are mad cool - he usually sets up my IT cases first , were on code...make whitey wait for his ,
It gives me an advantage to get to mine first.

The only time I have to meet with white people, is in training,status or planning sessions/meetings or my continuing education or the profressional development in- person class for every 2months . I was on a pro bono committee and another committee but even with those...it's strictly business . This is a very high brow ,internationa time is money environment .They mean that strictly. No time for all. That chat. For the most part. My coworkers know my work style that I'm just there to handle businesses,none of their small talk and banter.

Buttttt.. No matter how far removed ,trouble can still find you. I had 2 really fukked up situations involving sexual harassment and stalking..I might talk about them in more detail if you want to know ....

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Buttttt.. No matter how far removed ,trouble can still find you. I had 2 really fukked up situations involving sexual harassment and stalking..I might talk about them in more detail if you want to know ....

If you dont mind sharing that would be fine, but only disclose information your comfortable with of course.

I hope the black men at your job are treating you well and looking out for you too.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yo don't forget they fired juicy Tamron Hall and Al Roker who had a SUCCESSFUL run with great ratings; meanwhile paying them only about 1/10 of what they gave Megan Kelly. The ratings immediately tanked and a year later that bytch is on the street :scust:

White privilege man, they gave a Fox News ho playing the "I done seen the error of my ways!" game an A-list come up for doing NOTHING in her life but getting clowned by Trump a few times

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
youneedmorepeople.jpg

Same cac bytch that had DL ready to run the fade:russ:
Edit:
That whole audience straight hideous :picard:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She's just awful..
Studio execs need to realize you never replace a Black show with a cac show and expect similar success. They thought they'd transfer the gains made by Tamron to Megyn and it failed miserably. Reminds me of Living Single getting cancelled suddenly because it was causing problems from Friends.