Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’ll fukk her so good too fam I bet she got a freak ass mouth in bed. Them lips!!!!!! Oh my god, imagine her cowgirl and lean into ya ear to whisper some shyt, lips all glossy and soft and tickling ya ear and neck whoo that’s my shyt lmfaooooo love when a chick kiss my thighs when she’s sucking dikk too, let’s me know she enjoys it. Aye I take body oils across my pelvis and one strip on each thigh too yoooo my girl love that shyt she didn’t expect the tobacco vanilla to be on me and I could see her get the whiff of it and then start sucking with more passion ahh man let me stop lol
:mjlol:

What the hell did I just read.

Shyt reads like an erotic novel.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Entertainers are not the best looking people.

And they aren’t supposed to be. That’s for models and fitness influencers
A lot guys put her on a pedestal like she's the creme de la creme as far aesthetics are concerned.

Fellas ain't interested in Meg's music, she isn't so popular here because she's a great artist she's popular because fellas like the way she looks. I probably couldn't name one Meg song without Google right now if my life depended on it.

I simply know her as the woman with the nice body from the Houston, Texas area.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That pedophile is also her brother. you know how many toxic and shytty people were around these all time great rappers. how come yall only have smoke for Nicki.
Her husband has a record for indecency and sexual molestation of a minor which is why he had to get a court order to be around his new baby with her. And she did songs with a pedo mexican. Put your dyck back where it belongs so you can think clearly. Not to mention she calls her alter ego, Roman Polanski. Are you dumb?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Her husband has a record for indecency and sexual molestation of a minor which is why he had to get a court order to be around his new baby with her. And she did songs with a pedo mexican. Put your dyck back where it belongs so you can think clearly. Not to mention she calls her alter ego, Roman Polanski. Are you dumb?
I really don't care bout all that.
I'm only responding to people trying to downplay her career. That other dude brought up her personal life that has nothing to do with any of our argument, so I responded. But you're too autistic like most of this board to comprehend anything.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Chase these nikkas, wish I would. :mjpls:

“why don’t they protect me? :to:

:lupe:
That’s my problem with her . It’s not that black men aren’t protecting her she chose a dude who allegedly did foul shyt and then didn’t report it to the Police . She’s not dating regular square dudes she is dating “rappers “ and hood dudes who seem to get into these issues more than usual . It’s like a dude who says he loves crazy women and knows they bring drama saying every woman wants drama to fight stab you etc like nah nicca the women you choosing are doing that

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Call me :flabbynsick: the music is terrible

but we ain't here for the music is we? :myman: