Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
98a78b5945941896d24ea55a6018bb56.600x600x1.jpg
:noah:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah I’ll fukk her so good too fam I bet she got a freak ass mouth in bed. Them lips!!!!!! Oh my god, imagine her cowgirl and lean into ya ear to whisper some shyt, lips all glossy and soft and tickling ya ear and neck whoo that’s my shyt lmfaooooo love when a chick kiss my thighs when she’s sucking dikk too, let’s me know she enjoys it. Aye I take body oils across my pelvis and one strip on each thigh too yoooo my girl love that shyt she didn’t expect the tobacco vanilla to be on me and I could see her get the whiff of it and then start sucking with more passion ahh man let me stop lol
:hhh:Tf are YOU on rn??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I really don't care bout all that.
I'm only responding to people trying to downplay her career. That other dude brought up her personal life that has nothing to do with any of our argument, so I responded. But you're too autistic like most of this board to comprehend anything.
Says the man who can’t seperate facts from reality
:deadrose::dead:
Imagine not being paid to be a public relations talking head getting hostile for someone you never met and doesn’t give a fuk about who you are

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Her husband has a record for indecency and sexual molestation of a minor which is why he had to get a court order to be around his new baby with her. And she did songs with a pedo mexican. Put your dyck back where it belongs so you can think clearly. Not to mention she calls her alter ego, Roman Polanski. Are you dumb?
:ohhh: Oh shyt, Nicki looking suspect af out here.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Says the man who can’t seperate facts from reality
:deadrose::dead:
Imagine not being paid to be a public relations talking head getting hostile for someone you never met and doesn’t give a fuk about who you are
:patrice:
you're not even intelligent enough to get a proverb right. you are in way over your head. you don't even know what you are arguing about anymore
:deadmanny: