Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicki actually had songs
She shyts on megan musically in everyway
Lil Kim shytted on the era with her rapping during her time, shytted on both of them. No debate. Lil Kim could actually wrap and was much more versatile . This Meg bytch is dead starting to look like a horse in the face and body and 3 secs in ages already talking about her p—y. There’s no comparison. I’m not even a Nikki fan but at least Nikki had a few playable songs and hits. Meg raps a programmed build a boy. Says the same exact shyt in every song. That blonde hair makes her look wild masculine - that walk that she does is not helping; the black hair softens up her features.

Even one of Lil Kim’s average songs sounds better than anything Meg released.

no one has yet to surpass Kim in terms of her vibe. Kim predicted it -“you bytches suck dyck just to get to the top ” bc it’s not talent.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She’s a man breh

Only men have index fingers noticeably shorter their ring fingers

img.jpg
Believe in outdated science brehs :mjlol:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Unpopular opinion....

Meg really isn't that nice, she has a great body, but her face is somewhat swollen and odd looking.

I went to college with plenty of females on her level and better from a looks perspective.

Like I said, she's nice bodywise, but she'd be just another female walking around on most HBCU campuses.

As for her artistry it's like McDonald's fast food, it fulfills a temporary need of her audience right now but it doesn't have a long shelf life and it won't age well. She'll be doing tell all interviews for Vlad in few years when shaking her azz over beats dries up.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
What y’all expect from women that rap? Honest criteria check. Y’all want Mary j blige style keyshia cole rapper? Because we don’t enjoy rhapsody, I don’t anyway just because she be forcing the I’m not like them shyt but I do fukk with flows her and meg use. Me as a man I never been into female rappers. Never felt right to me unless it is Latif or Lyte Kim or Foxy. They did they shyt with a rawness that was still feminine. I guess it didn’t come off white??? Or Asian like Minaj was doing...which brings me to the point of how all cultures use US to usher in their shyt smh harajuku anime add on some other shyt.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Unpopular opinion....

Meg really isn't that nice, she has a great body, but her face is somewhat swollen and odd looking.

I went to college with plenty of females on her level and better from a looks perspective.

Like I said, she's nice bodywise, but she'd be just another female walking around on most HBCU campuses.

As for her artistry it's like McDonald's fast food, it fulfills a temporary need of her audience right now but it doesn't have a long shelf life. She'll be doing tell all interviews for Vlad in few years when shaking her azz over beats dries up.
Yeah I’ll fukk her so good too fam I bet she got a freak ass mouth in bed. Them lips!!!!!! Oh my god, imagine her cowgirl and lean into ya ear to whisper some shyt, lips all glossy and soft and tickling ya ear and neck whoo that’s my shyt lmfaooooo love when a chick kiss my thighs when she’s sucking dikk too, let’s me know she enjoys it. Aye I take body oils across my pelvis and one strip on each thigh too yoooo my girl love that shyt she didn’t expect the tobacco vanilla to be on me and I could see her get the whiff of it and then start sucking with more passion ahh man let me stop lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Unpopular opinion....

As for her artistry it's like McDonald's fast food, it fulfills a temporary need of her audience right now but it doesn't have a long shelf life and it won't age well. She'll be doing tell all interviews for Vlad in few years when shaking her azz over beats dries up.
Entertainers are not the best looking people.

And they aren’t supposed to be. That’s for models and fitness influencers

Last edited: