Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’ll fukk her so good too fam I bet she got a freak ass mouth in bed. Them lips!!!!!! Oh my god, imagine her cowgirl and lean into ya ear to whisper some shyt, lips all glossy and soft and tickling ya ear and neck whoo that’s my shyt lmfaooooo love when a chick kiss my thighs when she’s sucking dikk too, let’s me know she enjoys it. Aye I take body oils across my pelvis and one strip on each thigh too yoooo my girl love that shyt she didn’t expect the tobacco vanilla to be on me and I could see her get the whiff of it and then start sucking with more passion ahh man let me stop lol
Who are these new people??? Take ya azz to JBO with all that

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Lil Kim shytted during her time, shytted on both of them. No debate. Lil Kim could actually wrap and was much more versatile . This Meg bytch is dead starting to look like a horse in the face and body and 3 secs in ages already talking about her p—y. There’s no comparison. I’m not even a Nikki fan but at least Nikki had a few playable songs and hits. Meg raps a programmed build a boy. Says the same exact shyt in every song. That blonde hair makes her look wild masculine - that walk that she does is not helping; the black hair softens up her features.

Even one of Lil Kim’s average songs sounds better than anything Meg released.

no one has yet to surpass Kim in terms of her vibe. Kim predicted it -“you bytches suck dyck just to get to the top ” bc it’s not talent.

I like Kim, but Nicki is better. She didn't even write her shyt :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I like Kim, but Nicki is better. She didn't even write her shyt :russ:
None of them write their own shyt all of the time - and it only takes but so many skills for Nikki to literally copy Kim’s style and persona. Kim set the blueprint for all of these clone “rappers” they needed a gimmick, Kim didn’t. No originality bytches stealing from Kim’s playbook from 20 years ago. Can’t even tell them apart.
:comeon::unimpressed:
maxresdefault.jpg
LIL-KIM-VS.NICKI-MINAJ.jpg

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
None of them write their own shyt all of the time - and it only takes but so many skills for Nikki to literally copy Kim’s style and persona. Kim set the blueprint for all of these clone “rappers” they needed a gimmick, Kim didn’t. No originality bytches stealing from Kim’s playbook from 20 years ago. Can’t even tell them apart.
maxresdefault.jpg
Nicki writes her own shyt. don't lie just to big up your own :flabbnsick:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
:stopitslime:
maxresdefault.jpg
There is no evidence of Nicki having ghostwriters, we all know Kim does :russ:. You on that Ice T playa hate shyt rn:stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And 6ix9ine.

And the convicted pedophile that she married and had a kid with.

What do you gain by caping for Nicki?
:scust:
Exactly. THIS!!! Simps think with their shriveled dyck because they let anything with a brain give them head. Ignore the SIMPLEtons, they ain’t gonna make it anyway.