Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
That def a white woman, ask the average person what her ethnicity is , 70 to 80% would say white of the Iberian/Italian variaty.

The fact that she is considered black only shows just how much of a nonsensical social construct race is.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
She looks whiter than auntie rachel dolezal

41eYMrCr6kS._AC_SY780_.jpg

Meaghan got a nose job and lightened her skin up.

But hey, she married white so she gonna have to deal with the bullshyt. It's the price of doing business.

Don't be a fence sitter.

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Meaghan got a nose job and lightened her skin up.

But hey, she married white so she gonna have to deal with the bullshyt. It's the price of doing business.

Don't come over to the Negro side when you don't want to be seen as Negro and always wanted to identify as white.

I remember her saying, "I'm not Black," so she gonna have to hold her own metaphorical nuts.

I despise fence sitters.

:camby:
:duck: Shes been the same complexion

Last edited:
Daps
When she was younger she definitely looked mixed. It's only when she became famous did she go out of her way to look ambiguous which is kind of :mjpls: she pulled a Rock/ Vin Diesel

156fa0b628f12fbd8c89d9c86ca2ab9c.jpg

8c878aa55ec8a37d05302c6b1ca8a4bb.jpg
She just straightened her hair. She’s the same complexion. Photography and cameras have come a long way.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I mean....the "Windsor" family is really German (Saxe Coburg Gotha)....so these English royals are some part Germans on the low.

This doesn’t mean anything since the ruling bloodline in England has always been Germanic. Germanic tribes conquered the indigenous Celts & Brettons & they have been ruling since then.

That’s how kingship bloodline is everywhere in the world. The conquerors always rule.

It’s also why they have no control over Ireland & are hated there cos the Irish weren’t conquered (they didn’t conquer the Scots as well but the ruling bloodline got mixed with the Scottish ruling bloodline & both had an agreement).

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Everything about her screams two-faced and fake.
That’s pretty much all I got on her. I don’t doubt some of the vitriol towards her from the UK press is :mjpls: but you can’t tell me she doesn’t revel in all the attention.

I remember when I saw their first interview together, the body language screamed that she was domineering. I said “this won’t last 10 years”. She’s clearly fame hungry.

Can’t say I feel sorry for that nazi CAC though. He lost his whole family over this tragic mutt. You can tell he regrets it.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
My brother and his boy saw her at a Club in DTLA back when she had just started acting. Was with some hoe so I didn't make it that night, missed my chance. Mighta still been in my tax bracket then :mjcry:

Nah she was probably always :mjpls:

And when I saw her on Suits it was clear that she was at least part Black.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
She literally just looks like a regular white woman. If she didn't say she was biracial, most people would just assumed she's a tanned white woman or at most a Hispanic white woman like Selena Gomez.
Not gon hold you, I ain't know she was biracial until not too long ago