Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

invalid

Banned
Daps
This doesn’t mean anything since the ruling bloodline in England has always been Germanic. Germanic tribes conquered the indigenous Celts & Brettons & they have been ruling since then.

The ruling bloodlines were Norman if that's who you're referring to. Normandy is in France. The Normans were a mix of Franks, Gauls, and Norsemen. I think the Norse were of Germanic descent though.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
When she was younger she definitely looked mixed. It's only when she became famous did she go out of her way to look ambiguous which is kind of :mjpls: she pulled a Rock/ Vin Diesel

156fa0b628f12fbd8c89d9c86ca2ab9c.jpg

8c878aa55ec8a37d05302c6b1ca8a4bb.jpg
what could rock or vin diesel do to make themselves look more black? They both bald so they are limited on options, when rock had hair he looked islander if not islander mixed

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
She was definitely aware of being "ethnic".

If not, she wouldn't have done rhinoplasty to alter her nose. She also wouldn't wear her hair straight all the time to remove evidence of curls.

She's only become "aware" now because the British press keep highlighting the fact that she's not purely "white".

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The ruling bloodlines were Norman if that's who you're referring to. Normandy is in France. The Normans were a mix of Franks, Gauls, and Norsemen. I think the Norse were of Germanic descent though.

Partially right.

Normans are the same as Vikings, Franks & Norsemen.

But Gauls are different. Gauls are Celts/Gaelic & the same as the original inhabitants of England/Wales & current people in Ireland & Scotland. They also occupy part of France.

Anyway, Normans/Franks/Norsemen/Vikings are Germanic just like Anglo-Saxons.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
She tries her best to tell black folks that she isn't black and don't care about black folks everytime she talks but black folks still don't want to accept it

She is the type of half black person that slave masters loved

She won't play the fence and will go on the white side and eventually erase her black blood by loving white folks after she makes a baby

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait she American and never had the race convo?

Was never treated black?

And she from LA :wtf:

I mean, it depends where she grew up and the family she been around. Many brehs on here wouldn't even consider her to be black anyways. Probably had that "I don't know where you from, but you're not fully white" shyt growing up.