Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
dc71c8b0-76eb-11ed-acc7-47c5c9881008_800_420.jpeg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know cacs hate her and since she is half black, it makes you feel you have to defend her a bit. But my girl is obsessed with her so I'm always hearing some things she said here and there and I've seen her speak on a few occasions about other things besides the royal family and just between Brehs: this chick is a fukking bird. She says dumb stuff all the time and seems kind of airheaded. This is just another example.

I believe she is legit dumb.

I'm trying to figure out if she is really dumb or just playing the role of innocent naïve girl

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
shyt like this is why biracials, specifically women, end up going batshyt crazy....the gaslighting.

Yall know good and gotdamn well biracials that look like Meghan get treated differently than other traditional Black women. Especially in non-Black spaces. There's a doc from another biracial woman called "Little White Lie", where she didn't realize she was Black until her bf in college told her she was....the pic came out in 2014 and she from NY. Her husband's a Black Congressman in NY.

This isn't usual, I've seen it personally myself. Their parents drop the ball when it comes to these conversations because they often have fukked up race opinions themselves. Biracials either pass for white or something other than Black and ppl treat them accordingly. This either drives them away from Blacks, like Meghan or towards Blacks like the woman I talked about.