Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
What she meant to say is she was passing for white until she married Harry.
You can do that in Cali where Black people welcome breeding out their Blackness.

Edit: She was socialized with cacs and Amercian cacs aren't good at recognizing that someone is Biracial.
They just assume you're white.
So she was probably never questioned about it until now.

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Wake up wake up wake up

That wake up call comes for us all.

I went through it just thinking the white parts of town were quieter than the hood. So when I left my native hood I never lived in another while I was gone.

I guess I thought the racist white people were a small minority of white people?

Nothing too disrespectful ever happened in 25 years, just the "Get Out" type of gawking and pandering mostly.

But when Trump arose I started to get it. The NON racist whites are actually the minority of white people. Maybe 1/3 of them.

I immediately booked up back to the crib. Back to my home hood. Generally it was a great move. If nothing else to be back with my family.

I like my Black neighbors more than the white ones. The hood has it's issues but at least I don't have to worry about an actual KKK type cheesing up in my face.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!