Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Daps
EN2125lWAAELDK2

:mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Well they're literally going to leave the continent to try to keep her from getting murdered. Hopefully it works. And Archie needs to stop playing, I need red curls immediately!
You can’t run away from the royal family. She can be the victim of an “accident” or “suicide” at any moment. I guess Princess Diana taught yall nothing.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She should have known what she was getting herself into marrying into the Royal Family :yeshrug:

Marrying the b*stard son of the Royal Family who will never even sniff the throne didn’t help either.

Neither Megan, Harry nor their son will ever be as important as William and his family. As terrible as it is to say it, it’s the truth.

yup.

minus well just bounce.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They’re still royalty. They are just stepping back from their role as senior royals and splitting their time between the UK and Canada. They are also striving for financial independence in regards to being funded by tax payer dollars which I think is like 5% of their funding. This means the royal reporters will no longer feel it’s their right to gain access to them.

I’m not sure where people are getting their information, but they are still the Duke and Duchess and will likely keep the funding they were receiving from Prince Charles.

They still have Royal duties just not as much since they are basically minor royals now.
They're getting cut off.
They will be harrassed.
Meghan's life is in danger, along with their son.

Meghan royally fukked up here and may be killed for bouncing so quickly. She should have known she would be disrespected fukking with that family. So she should have steeled herself.

Now she has black women out here looking crazy. Its unfortunate.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the prince said Epstein didn't kill himself at the meeting and the queen allowed him to walk