Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meghan thought she would marry him and live a regular life! Nope. She used to be on Instagram having fun with friends drinking wine, just being a 30somethjng woman. She got married, she had to stop her acting career, no more social media, no hanging with friends having fun and just be a royal servant and smile for the camera. She wasn't built for that life. Hence why Royals usually marry those that aren't to far from their lifestyle.

She may love Harry but she isn't built for the life. It must be mad weird.

They're basically moving to Canada so she can breathe and live a normal life, and he is probably doing the right thing going with her. Question now is can he live without that lifestyle he has always had?

And plus Royal family got that peado Andrew who isn't being spoken about as badly as Meghan which is disgust

The crazy thing is a lot of people don’t realize the peado is Queen Elizabeth’s son. They think he’s just some random family member. The son of the Queen of England was banging a 15 year old and hanging around with a known pedophile and it got less media attention then Harry marrying a biracial woman.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
no nikka:hhh:

that shyt is symbolic trash :laff:

2-canadian-dollars-banknote-queen-elizabeth-ii-birds-of-canada-obverse-1.jpg

663e7252103330e464da3c50e246cbba.jpg

1000-canadian-dollars-banknote-parliamentary-library-birds-of-canada-obverse-1.jpg

And plus Royal family got that peado Andrew who isn't being spoken about as badly as Meghan which is disgust

This X 1000000

It's suspicious as hell that a lot of the anti-Meghan shyt started up again once the Queen's son got outed as a pedophile.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's when they said, "Peace, I'm out"

Meghan markle a self identifying white woman is upset the royal life isnt what she imagined to be. And wants to move her b*stard red head husband to Canada. Ok? It would be more interesting If they get wacced. But that would be wishing death and I would never do that. :shaq:

She's not a self-identifying White woman.

Her Black mama's the only one in her family she has anything to do with.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She should have known what she was getting herself into marrying into the Royal Family :yeshrug:

Marrying the b*stard son of the Royal Family who will never even sniff the throne didn’t help either.

Neither Megan, Harry nor their son will ever be as important as William and his family. As terrible as it is to say it, it’s the truth.

I honestly believe neither Megan nor Harry give a shyt.

Up and moving to Canada pretty much says as much clear as day. They don't care about the fukking family attention or whatever. That nikka straight up said "They killed Diana, I'm not letting that happen to my wife".

So fukk the 'Royals', let them go live.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Important as in being on a symbolic throne?

No one cares about William and Kate. The ONLY reason Black people are semi-interested in this story is because of half-Black Megan.

Maybe William and Kate are more important in some way that concerns outdated British royalty customs, but again, Black people dont really care.

I’m sure only white people would care if there was no monarchy. Black people don’t give a fukk.

You probably wasn't around when princess Diana died. Black women cared then too. They cared a lot.