Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The crazy thing is a lot of people don’t realize the peado is Queen Elizabeth’s son. They think he’s just some random family member. The son of the Queen of England was banging a 15 year old and hanging around with a known pedophile and it got less media attention then Harry marrying a biracial woman.

*insert Future gif*

“It’s an evil world we live in.”

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're getting cut off.
They will be harrassed.
Meghan's life is in danger, along with their son.

Meghan royally fukked up here and may be killed for bouncing so quickly. She should have known she would be disrespected fukking with that family. So she should have steeled herself.

Now she has black women out here looking crazy. Its unfortunate.

you have no Idea what you’re talking about, lol.

Did you even read the statement from the Queen?

87 others

Superstar
Daps
She should have known what she was getting herself into marrying into the Royal Family :yeshrug:

Marrying the b*stard son of the Royal Family who will never even sniff the throne didn’t help either.

Neither Megan, Harry nor their son will ever be as important as William and his family. As terrible as it is to say it, it’s the truth.
Serious question because I’m not familiar with British politics. What does having the throne actually get you? Tbh, if it doesn’t get you any additional money then it just seems like extra work for no reason.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't get it...:patrice: Harry is not directly in line for the throne, why the fukk is this such a big deal??? :what: let him move out the damned castle and live his life...
There is only one person in the history of the royals to abdicate the throne, relinquish their title or depart away from the throne. Last time was in the 1930s, Edward VIII - Queen Elizabeth's uncle, which disrupted the line of succession.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You probably wasn't around when princess Diana died. Black women cared then too. They cared a lot.
I was. Black people here in America took to Diana once they found out how she was being treated by the BRF. White people persecuted her when she first got with Charles. Just like they’re trying to do, Megan....

but we absolutely do not care. We can have discussions about a million things a day and not care to do anything about it. It was celebrity gossip.