Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

your moving the goal post

you said Megan married into the royal fam for fame & fortune ::: i replied with Megan could’ve went the Kardashian way & got better results

fortune = take Kate Middleton; besides Kim & Kylie who both are damn near billionaires all the other Kardashians/Jenners are worth the same as Kate

fame = :mjlol: no need to even go there

no diss but you UK dudes are in your feelings that everybody outside of yall area just doesn't give a shyt about the royal family
:comeon:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
no black women can be Kim Kardashian or Pamela Anderson.
as they already had jane Kennedy.
to even Vanessa Williams in a penthouse
to show exactly what would happen to any black woman showing her nude body off.

our black women are of no virtue based value.
showcasing themselves nude here in Babylon.

black women do not be fooled.

you ain't gotta ever sell your virtue.
don't follow those eic cs Mademoiselle vampiric matriarch ass dolts.

:mindblown:

yall need to read the entire back n forth before replying

and YES
Megan could’ve easily been Khloe status if she dated a bunch of famous Black ballplayers/rappers

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mindblown:

yall need to read the entire back n forth before replying

and YES
Megan could’ve easily been Khloe status if she dated a bunch of famous Black ballplayers/rappers

i was only answering in general speak.
to megan could have been a kardashian.
no she could not have done anything the kardashian's have done outside of date a public figure.
again, since jane kennedy and vanessa williams.
any black woman with a nude based draw will suffer immediate decline of their draw, period,

that is a fact.
any black woman who plays and goes nude in any fashion is in immediate decline of draw.

art barr

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Yo I normally don’t give a fukk but this Piers Morgan clown literally did what Bill Oreilly used to do and invited that woman up there, asked her questions, and literally would not let her speak.

at that point you just have to overtalk clowns like that or check them.

edit: and I just watched most of the second video... he wouldn’t even let this chick speak but he let her say more than the black lady. Typical white male that doesn’t even see himself being racist while he’s doing it.
“Meghan disowned her white father”... AND? Maybe he was a drunk, maybe he was abusive, etc. its her fukking right to associate who she wants to.

He refused to believe that white british media has been racist AT ALL when they were literally giving cues to how it has been.

“There’s no black in my union Jack” was a saying from britain back in the day... they have literally said no black mixing with royal blue blood. This shyt is a shyt show and completely trash. Meghan is half white so I believe she can be with any half she chooses and if homie sticking with her then good luck.

people are sick in the head over this and people like Pierce are gonna get her killed

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i was only answering in general speak.
to megan could have been a kardashian.
no she could not have done anything the kardashian's have done outside of date a public figure.
again, since jane kennedy and vanessa williams.
any black woman with a nude based draw will suffer immediate decline of their draw, period,

that is a fact.
any black woman who plays and goes nude in any fashion is in immediate decline of draw.

art barr

u really think people in america look at Megan as a Black Woman ?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I haven't been paying attention to this drama until I just watched these 2 Kid Organic videos:

:picard: Jesus that 'cism. I ain't know it was like that in the UK for Meghan.

Ill watch later

after reading the thread i think its all of the above. I read a lot of news and would see like 4 stories a day about this Meghan and Harry bullshyt and im just like “so? :yeshrug:“...

now I think its a mix of her being black-biracial, disowning her shytty white side of her family, not “paying dues” (whatever that means), being American (which apparently is less than a commoner despite fools doing nothing but trying to come over here and be like an American), and her black blood mixing with “blue” blood...

All of the most trivial, irrelevant shyt on the planet. Yet, no backlash for Harry... you know, the guy who actually pursued her and wanting to marry her though....

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
yes i am young chap.
frees up more manual labour jobs that were tradionally done by black people,but were taken over by eastern european illegals who work for half the price.
Exact reason why i say if you brehyanks had any sense you would be supporting trump but thats a whole other debate.

Why are you pretending to give a damn about black people since you are obviously a cac:gucci:

Who are you trying to fool:what:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
shyt crazy they talking about them when the brother William doing all types of shyt to his wife and nobody bats and eye.

Harry will never lead and they sweating him like this. I dont blame him at all
Wait what William doing ?