Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Do you know what Disney princesses are and how many little girls aspire to be like that? Even grown men out here watching movies like Frozen.
Do you know how much views the royal weddings received? Most of the world who had access to televisions tuned in. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m saying that’s what it is.

You live in a small bubble of ratchet ness and deviancy so it’s expected you are ignorant. I’m not trying to be insulting. This is a fact.

nah you just outta touch these chicks wanna take ass shots at the beach and arch their back until it collapses. NO ONE NOT IN THE UK GIVES A fukk ABOUT THE ROYAL FAMILY.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Black people aint monolith bruh.
Some of us have our own minds.

tenor.gif

Your man Boris is on the verge of pulling out of europe, you must be over the moon, Peter

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Do you know what Disney princesses are and how many little girls aspire to be like that? Even grown men out here watching movies like Frozen.
Do you know how much views the royal weddings received? Most of the world who had access to televisions tuned in. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m saying that’s what it is.

You live in a small bubble of ratchet ness and deviancy so it’s expected you are ignorant. I’m not trying to be insulting. This is a fact.

tenor.gif

breh ~ i ain't trying to be disrespectful but you sound like a retard
your the one thats inna bubble & need to explore outside of (
im assuming your home) the UK

imma old nikka & dont even fukks with social media at all
with that said
i just did a quick few google searches on IG following and the results

• Royal family got 7 million
  • Will & Kate got 10 million
  • Harry & Megan got 10 million

• Kim K got over 150 million
  • Kylie J got over 150 million
  • Khole K got over 100 million
  • Kandell J got about 100 million
  • Kourtney got about 85 million

Hopefully u get the point & i don't need to expand any further
cause these numbers are light years / galaxies apart

Men Lie
Women Lie
Numbers Don't

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
maybe maybe not if she was going to divorce him, would have been better to stay in England as she would have got more money

what I want to know is how she got a 169 dollar flight , it’s costing me like 350 one day to London from Canada always

dat avi tho ..

and .. They are homeless :picard:

yMEaICk.png

Gringos forming like Voltron

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Megan Markle had to leave because she didn't think she was black but the UK is remindrem her that she is and she doesn't like knowing that she's Black :yeshrug:

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

da fukk stupid shyt u just wrote - u really must be a cac from the UK

cause if Megan wanted, what you claimed
she’d achieve that by going down the Kardashian route - dating a bunch of famous Black men

compare the royal family to kanye west brehs lmfao.
Brudda the queen alone probably has more money than the kardashians and all their boyfriends put together.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

breh ~ i ain't trying to be disrespectful but you sound like a retard
your the one thats inna bubble & need to explore outside of (
im assuming your home) the UK

imma old nikka & dont even fukks with social media at all
with that said
i just did a quick few google searches on IG following and the results

• Royal family got 7 million
  • Will & Kate got 10 million
  • Harry & Megan got 10 million

• Kim K got over 150 million
  • Kylie J got over 150 million
  • Khole K got over 100 million
  • Kandell J got about 100 million
  • Kourtney got about 85 million

Hopefully u get the point & i don't need to expand any further
cause these numbers are light years / galaxies apart

Men Lie
Women Lie
Numbers Don't

Pmsl my guy really drew for social media likes as if it aint a well know fact that kardashians have bought fake bots/ fans in the past.
And what about the fans of the royal family that aint on social media?
A good percentage of their fans are elders and aint as active on social media as they younger generation.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Most of us know this already so we tend to limit interCACtions if possible. Megan has spent her whole life surrounded by white folks and thought she was accepted and loved by them.

I blame her mother mostly. How can you spend so much time around them folks and yet still don't understand their true nature?

#runningfromblackness
"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it... " her mother lusted after that white acceptance, got with a white man who mistreated and abandoned them. Megan thought that white acceptance which she built her life around, would be her access pass i.e. entrée into the "upper echelons" of high society in Britain - where they treat her worse than a peasant maid. Generational whitewashing which will pass down to her son bc they stay in the same thought process. Another "Queen Charlotte" in the making - her husband, The King developed a mental condition and she was left with a huge reality check. But aside from all of that - all of The Royals are related. Megan included. :coffee: connect the sick demented dots..
DQQtYqmWAAAQOfg.jpg

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

Your man Boris is on the verge of pulling out of europe, you must be over the moon, Peter

yes i am young chap.
frees up more manual labour jobs that were tradionally done by black people,but were taken over by eastern european illegals who work for half the price.
Exact reason why i say if you brehyanks had any sense you would be supporting trump but thats a whole other debate.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
compare the royal family to kanye west brehs lmfao.
Brudda the queen alone probably has more money than the kardashians and all their boyfriends put together.

Pmsl my guy really drew for social media likes as if it aint a well know fact that kardashians have bought fake bots/ fans in the past.
And what about the fans of the royal family that aint on social media?
A good percentage of their fans are elders and aint as active on social media as they younger generation.

tenor.gif

your moving the goal post

you said Megan married into the royal fam for fame & fortune ::: i replied with Megan could’ve went the Kardashian way & got better results

fortune = take Kate Middleton; besides Kim & Kylie who both are damn near billionaires all the other Kardashians/Jenners are worth the same as Kate

fame = :mjlol: no need to even go there

no diss but you UK dudes are in your feelings that everybody outside of yall area just doesn't give a shyt about the royal family

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall don't understand is that this is a family tradition they take very seriously over there, yeah he may not be up for the "throne" but he still has to abide by the rules (tradition) and the fact that Meghan is the "new girl" tryna run things to her comfortability, unwilling to abide by the family is a big deal.

It's not the same as a regular marriage out here in America where things like this are handled completely different. In America, if a wife doesn't like the way her husband's fam is trying to run their way of living, the husband could just stop associating with his fam all together to satisfy his wife but with the royals, he can't just up and leave and cut off association/family ties.

I don't even care about this shyt but I can see why this is a big deal in their circle.

How do you know she was like that?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Meghan chose to live her life as a white woman because her ambiguous features allowed her to, so it's silly to act like Michelle Obama married into British Royalty
That royal family's marketing is about tradition and the majority of their citizens look up to them as a guiding source of their own identity and history

Before you mention race, mention the innate problem those citizens have with an American divorcee, not from old money or top 1%, becoming an aristocrat by marriage and apart of their history after never "paying dues; " like attending school there OR living there

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Meaghan asked for all that tho.

even this tabloid smear shyt.

as far as if this shyt is actually real and not a newspaper grocier rag made up story.

whatever,.....
that is part of what she married Into as well.

if it is real.
she need to go stfu and be a princess.
she do not know shyt about security.
mi-6, q or even if they are real.
let alone how they operate and what goes Into that
or how they set up anything in the royal family.

you do not get to tell a monarchy.
about wtf went on.
nor get what you were used to in a democracy.

they tell you,.

you are in their kingdom.
till you dare to be silly enough.
to try to hire some mercenaries to coup and keep it.

you do what they tell you.

yo, are people this uneducated and dense now.
that you can just think you on some shyt.
then go be in a kingdom.
not just in a kingdom but a part of said kingdom from a democracy no less.
then, atrempt to tell the king or queen.
wtf you gon do, wanna do, or feel like doing.

Disney been telling y'all gen lies.

we hated Disney as a kid.

how are y'all this sent off.

art barr

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I haven't been paying attention to this drama until I just watched these 2 Kid Organic videos:

:picard: Jesus that 'cism. I ain't know it was like that in the UK for Meghan.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tenor.gif

your moving the goal post

you said Megan married into the royal fam for fame & fortune ::: i replied with Megan could’ve went the Kardashian way & got better results

fortune = take Kate Middleton; besides Kim & Kylie who both are damn near billionaires all the other Kardashians/Jenners are worth the same as Kate

fame = :mjlol: no need to even go there

no diss but you UK dudes are in your feelings that everybody outside of yall area just doesn't give a shyt about the royal family

no black women can be Kim Kardashian or Pamela Anderson.
as they already had jane Kennedy.
to even Vanessa Williams in a penthouse
to show exactly what would happen to any black woman showing her nude body off.

our black women are of no virtue based value.
showcasing themselves nude here in Babylon.

black women do not be fooled.

you ain't gotta ever sell your virtue.
don't follow those eic cs Mademoiselle vampiric matriarch ass dolts.