UK, DE, GY, DMV
from 2018 :wow: @ 4m45s timestamped

43MJAe7m.png

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think people are caring because a U.S. commoner has persuaded a “royal,” albeit an positionally impotent “royal”, to openly flout an institution that has been around for ages. Meghan and Harry’s rebellion and tacit resistance against such a pervasive overarching institution, despite the motivations , maybe strikes a chord with some.

then you have #GMB gang just waiting for the divorce to happen :manny:
I've always thought it was petty and borderline racial how the British media would nitpick every little thing Meg would do. Especially relative to how they treat Kate in the media. But again, you may be right. This may all stem back to the revolutionary war and their low views of Americans. Her origin as a US commoner might have much to do with it. I mean, I know she was an actress. But still a commoner relative to Prince Harry's lineage. A commoner with black roots no less.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What yall don't understand is that this is a family tradition they take very seriously over there, yeah he may not be up for the "throne" but he still has to abide by the rules (tradition) and the fact that Meghan is the "new girl" tryna run things to her comfortability, unwilling to abide by the family is a big deal.

It's not the same as a regular marriage out here in America where things like this are handled completely different. In America, if a wife doesn't like the way her husband's fam is trying to run their way of living, the husband could just stop associating with his fam all together to satisfy his wife but with the royals, he can't just up and leave and cut off association/family ties.

I don't even care about this shyt but I can see why this is a big deal in their circle.
But the reason why their cutting ties could be do to how she's been treated by her husband's family and white British media/society at large. The root of the problem could very well be :mjpls: related.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Imagine all the happy biracials and quadroons who were glad to see their kin marrying into the royal family :mjcry:

This is why they stick to blackness... only because white doesn’t accept them. Otherwise their asses would be on their back like Meghan in a second. Tell me I’m wrong :mjgrin:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I've always thought it was petty and borderline racial how the British media would nitpick every little thing Meg would do. Especially relative to how they treat Kate in the media. But again, you may be right. This may all stem back to the revolutionary war and their low views of Americans. Her origin as a US commoner might have much to do with it. I mean, I know she was an actress. But still a commoner relative to Prince Harry's lineage. A commoner with black roots no less.

it’s all the above

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
im from the uk and its got nothing to do with racism or white supremacy.
White female royal family members have had it as bad and even worse than her in the media (fergie,camilla). The media and the public probably saw her for what she is.
A media hungry,gold digging narcissist

giphy.gif

da fukk stupid shyt u just wrote - u really must be a cac from the UK

cause if Megan wanted, what you claimed
she’d achieve that by going down the Kardashian route - dating a bunch of famous Black men

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

da fukk stupid shyt u just wrote - u really must be a cac from the UK

cause if Megan wanted, what you claimed
she’d achieve that by going down the Kardashian route - dating a bunch of famous Black men
What makes more clout, fukking with black men? Or marrying the prince of multi billion dollar evil empire that still has influence over much of the world?

Use logic friend. Of course her colour has to play a part in it, but ANYONE who is marrying into the royal family ain’t doing it for love lmao, they doing it for power. And there’s nothing women want more than to be a princess/queen. You think these a$$holes are in love? At the political level they’re at, marriage is a business that’s what you need to understand. I’m curious to see how this all plays out, because both Charles and Harry marrying out is suspect. There is a plan behind all this and it will come to light soon.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What makes more clout, fukking with black men? Or marrying the prince of multi billion dollar evil empire that still has influence over much of the world?

Use logic friend. Of course her colour has to play a part in it, but ANYONE who is marrying into the royal family ain’t doing it for love lmao, they doing it for power. And there’s nothing women want more than to be a princess/queen. You think these a$$holes are in love? At the political level they’re at, marriage is a business that’s what you need to understand. I’m curious to see how this all plays out, because both Charles and Harry marrying out is suspect. There is a plan behind all this and it will come to light soon.

:hubie:

u really must be from da UK

cause literally no one in US - North, Central & South America gives 2 fukks about monarchy ~ its 2020 NOT 1520

Kim, Khole, Kourtney, Kylie, Kendall & Kris are all WAYYYY MORE famous/popular overall then any royal family

:ufdup: it is ... what ... it is

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:

u really must be from da UK

cause literally no one in US - North, Central & South America gives 2 fukks about monarchy ~ its 2020 NOT 1520

Kim, Khole, Kourtney, Kylie, Kendall & Kris are all WAYYYY MORE famous/popular overall then any royal family

:ufdup: it is ... what ... it is
You are lost and ignorant of this world. What an unbelievable post. I will pray for you

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
maybe maybe not if she was going to divorce him, would have been better to stay in England as she would have got more money

what I want to know is how she got a 169 dollar flight , it’s costing me like 350 one day to London from Canada always

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
he's right. No young girl is dreaming of marrying into the "Royal" family. they all wanna be kylie though

:snoop:

your the one thats LOST & IGNORANT
wake up : besides the UK nobody gives a flying fukk over some made up ducktales royalty nonsense

pray for yourself

Do you know what Disney princesses are and how many little girls aspire to be like that? Even grown men out here watching movies like Frozen.
Do you know how much views the royal weddings received? Most of the world who had access to televisions tuned in. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m saying that’s what it is.

You live in a small bubble of ratchet ness and deviancy so it’s expected you are ignorant. I’m not trying to be insulting. This is a fact.