Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out the Kentucky AG on NBC’s SNL

Superstar
Daps
So she feeds into the "slavery is the fault of black people" narrative, and nikkas in here clappin? :mjlol:
that wasn't her quote. she merely reposted someone else's insult calling him a sellout. if u press play you hear the audio of another woman

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can see how the media plays gatekeeper with who speaks for or represents Black people. At the same time you can see the agenda pushing Black women beyond Black men. I'm not even on that hotep sh!t, but this is blatant anymore. BET Uncut is about to replace Rosa Parks. This is what happens when you dont control the narrative.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Its a performance...sometimes performers integrate "wokeness" into their performance to give the illusion of being part of the struggle...as such of course she would take that time to call out a low tier black man who wields no real power in the grand scheme of things...guess who she won't call out....ask nick cannon

if this ain’t fake deep then I don’t know what is

Daps
Y’all think the AG might get fired and possibly jailed? They going extra hard at him.

the famous quote "you can indict a ham sandwich" is because you basically get a one sided chance to present only the facts you want to a grand jury. nobody gets to argue against you and the standard of proof is lower so it should be easy. so they fukked up but i'm sure whoever his boss is knows they only did it because of public pressure anyway.