Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out the Kentucky AG on NBC’s SNL

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
She should have called out Tory lanes for mocking her despite saving his ass from the police when they came to do their job. How you calling out somebody for doing the same thing you're doing and you're a black woman too trying to make a gender issue to cover up your own blender? :why: Didnt she admit that she basically sabotaged her own assault investigation, didnt press charges to save Tory lanes ass from the police then talking about protect black women just like the same ag shes calling out did the same exact thing. Then her ass is gonna go and tell the hospital she got shot so she's basically told two different stories and even made herself look crazy and lose credibility. Same guy she caping for instead of keeping his mouth shut talking about the situation, calling her a liar and dropping fukking CDs using that shyt as promo-basically played her ass. These celebs not even thinking before they speak. fukking hypocrite. Stop.

So redirect the message to the black female victim instead of focusing on the fact that state sponsored & subsidized killers get to walk free because of a traitorous clown. You actually tried to equate the 2 situations.

I'd call you a fakkit but it's redundant so I'm just going to call you a clown, hold this Neg, & call it a day. :unimpressed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So redirect the message to the black female victim instead of focusing on the fact that state sponsored & subsidized killers get to walk free because of a traitorous clown. You actually tried to equate the 2 situations.

I'd call you a fakkit but it's redundant so I'm just going to call you a clown, hold this Neg, & call it a day. :unimpressed:

Did you read what I wrote. She did the same thing to her own damn self to save a black man that doesnt give a fukk about her or respect her as a black woman. If she cant stand up for herself as a black woman, what the fukk is she doing calling somebody out for the same time? You're just not bright enough to understand my point which is why I dont get why you even are here. Its the underlying point that makes her a hypocrite. I wouldnt expect someone to do something for somebody else they arent willing to do themselves. She herself already participates in the bullshyt too.

A lot of you guys refuse to believe that there are some black people that actually want shyt to stay the same because they eat and benefit off of it. I'm not interested in them talking. I'm interested in their actions. A lot of folks speaking out both sides of the mouth and yall keep ignoring the obvious. Megan thee stallion is the last person to be calling out anybody about obstruction of justice. You just seem to be obsessed with showing the online world how much of a bytch you are so I'll let you do what you do.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I don't know what to say. The AG needs to jump out of a plane at 30000ft without a parachute no doubt. So does the DA for trying to criminalise Ms Taylor after the fact. So does the judge who signed the no knock warrant based on non existent evidence.

Daps
wow...this is the most disturbing post in this entire thread :russ: :troll:

haha. most people won't acknowledge it til he dies but i try to give em their roses blah blah however the saying goes.
all that, kenan and kel, longest tenure on snl. yeah he can get a bouquet from me.... or at least a forum post haha

y-KYFakLCO8gHipE2HoxK17MANEgkecyuSUELTtaakS53e2wS07jiWmBTgpFWPlnaEIcWZSFc0hGeGEsIGIoBwbt7RkJ13LY8Upl4jbQxXLd1zHYPO2augjdOxw2GrUtq6htEjcJ2gYPPo4v65Nsi1FtzlnXy1Z4PHjAYh1TCl6VRiUYTtEH

i mean.... look at this pic. why would you NOT watch snl every now and then

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just saw that.

nikka are they serious? She could have made a whole new song devoted towards that. Yeah, this is not to be taking serious.

Well everyone on the first page seems to disagree with you, but I agree with you. If Roc Nation was serious they would have dealt with Kap years ago.