Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out the Kentucky AG on NBC’s SNL

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
and they used brother malcolm's words for their fukkery. this is white mommy and daddy's tricknology and i'm heated son

1. the most disrespected and unprotected is the black woman. by whom though? THE WHITE MAN but it never says that

2. someone taught her to hate her skin, nose, and hair. who is that someone? THE WHITE MAN but it never says that

3. then it flips into daniel camron and sellout negroes (black men not black women right? lmao) who sold us into slavery

conclusion: "nikkas ain't shyt so it's still divest and swirl" - the black female magicians who rock :win:

200.gif

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Bunch of agents or dumb asses in this thread mad at Megan for calling out a turncoat black man.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
A breh on here said our intellectual class is the same as our entertainment class :dead:
I think what he meant is that our intellectuals are not praised, celebrated or even known to a lot of people. Many would rather entertain "intellectual" type discussions from celebrities' than actual intellectuals.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think what he meant is that our intellectuals are not praised, celebrated or even known to a lot of people. Many would rather entertain "intellectual" type discussions from celebrities' than actual intellectuals.

Why isn't J Cole saying anything about George Floyd etc. etc.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah i totally agreed with him, basically rappers being our political pushers makes no sense.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Megan Pete is a lying drunk demon. And a servant of my people enemies. OFF WITH HER HEAD

Yall still dont understand this is all a show. Tory Lanez told yall when he received that Oscar in his video

Bnai Brith and the ADL control Roc Nation thru Yormack. Yormack was also the Nets exec that used JewZ as a frontman in BK Nets.

Stien and Stein control your narratives and your music and choose your heroes. They lording over the ghettos thru the clowns (rappers and entertainers)

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this response to that initial tweet got me :snoop:

Did you actually read that dumb shyt?? “Tools that they are using” his dumbass doesn’t even know what he meant. and he got Ethered for it too. 75 years old and simping online
:laff:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Megan Pete is a lying drunk demon. And a servant of my people enemies. OFF WITH HER HEAD

Yall still dont understand this is all a show. Tory Lanez told yall when he received that Oscar in his video

Bnai Brith and the ADL control Roc Nation thru Yormack. Yormack was also the Nets exec that used JewZ as a frontman in BK Nets.

Stien and Stein control your narratives and your music and choose your heroes. They lording over the ghettos thru the clowns (rappers and entertainers)
Jew Z cracks me up every time :dead: