Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out the Kentucky AG on NBC’s SNL

Daps
Bullets don't care if you're innocent or guilty. I understand why both sides bucked on each other, even though the accountability should lie with the police, but let's not act like they picked a name out of a hat. They were after her BD. Her BD was still using her address, paper trail.

"BD"... does that mean baby daddy? i don't think she had kids lol

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Its a performance...sometimes performers integrate "wokeness" into their performance to give the illusion of being part of the struggle...as such of course she would take that time to call out a low tier black man who wields no real power in the grand scheme of things...guess who she won't call out....ask nick cannon

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Good message but wrong messenger

Because I know I will not hear any type of uplifting positive songs from her

She will be back on some I got good p*ssy and beating bytches ass rap
I'm not even against music that embraces sex and ratchet shyt... but if you're going to attempt to thread that needle, you better nail it.

Lil Baby did. And that was a rare triumph. This wasn't.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Y’all think the AG might get fired and possibly jailed? They going extra hard at him.

I support the message my only concern is when Meg retires from rap and tries to get into other venues will these cacs blackball her? Ypu know how they do eventually especially when the game dies down.

and snl is liberal but this is something I didn’t think they’ll even allow.

I wish it wasn’t behind white liberals though.