But you like dikk though :scust:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

Wouldn't expect any less from a forum full of becky loving, self hating koons

The irony....I literally uplifted my black sisters beyond this strip club behavior in my post, and you limp in with this? Sounds like you're the c00n, sir. Every notable black woman in entertainment for over a decade is selling her body, and you actually see fault in black men wanting to graduate past that? You non p*ssy getting clowns are embarrassing. I can do without yet another picture of Megan's ass. You low level pervs apparently can not. The other 300 pictures aren't enough for you? :martin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The irony....I literally uplifted my black sisters beyond this strip club behavior in my post, and you limp in with this? Sounds like you're the c00n, sir. Every notable black woman in entertainment for over a decade is selling her body, and you actually see fault in black men wanting to graduate past that? You non p*ssy getting clowns are embarrassing. I can do without yet another picture of Megan's ass. You low level pervs apparently can not. The other 300 pictures aren't enough for you? :martin:
I came in here to see nudes to see nikkas madly in love with the side of an ass they already seen.

only way anybody been waiting for this is if they just hopped out of a time machine from 2 years ago

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Y’all nikkas 12? Going nuts off half the side of an ass when the same broad got twerking vids online

:gucci:
I'm kinda out of the loop with ol' girl but I was scratching my head wondering the same thing. I was under the impression she had a lot of ass pics and videos out there anyway for this to be such a big deal.