Eminem drops a bar about Megan the Stallion in his new song, twitter responds

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The other people

I wonder what this stupid bytch would say if she heard “Foolish Pride” for the first time……oops I forgot. She’s not one of us so she shouldn’t open her fukking mouth to say shyt about us :scust:

These immigrant black folks think they have power of authority to speak on our shyt while profiting off our culture and got the nerves to disrespect the originators. :scust:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I wonder what this stupid bytch would say if she heard “Foolish Pride” for the first time……oops I forgot. She’s not one of us so she shouldn’t open her fukking mouth to say shyt about us :scust:

These immigrant black folks think they have power of authority to speak on our shyt while profiting off our culture and got the nerves to disrespect the originators. :scust:
Exactly

Inviting white folks to a cookout she ain’t even invited to

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Eminem's new song features a bar about meg the stallion.

Some people say that Eminem's comments were unacceptable and disrespectful to black women:

Other people think that Eminem's comment was justified and he's still invited to the cookout:

Shot @ a feat? :patrice:

........... :ohhh: ............:leon:........... :mjlol:

edit: u cant tell me Dre or someone else @ the camp didnt write that shyt. Its no way eminem came up with that bar himself :stopitslime:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Em fans & haters are all annoying. It's a clever bar that nobody but Meg fans would give a fukk about if anyone else said it, that's all. Nowhere near his best or worst bar.
Em might hate black women, I can't say. I don't think this corny ass bar is indication of that, or that black women as a whole are under attack.
-Anyone taking this line as some systematic attack against all Black women is a fukking idiot.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bar was clever, but I agree with people who say they don’t listen to him

He had a few songs that were classics (Lose yourself, the feature with Jay, song with Nicki, some joints with Rhianna, songs with Dre, etc.) but I couldn’t imagine putting on his cd this day and age.

But I dont fukk with Megan either, so:yeshrug:

Not worth the outrage or attention