Eminem drops a bar about Megan the Stallion in his new song, twitter responds

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just proved Eminem's point in his song and the video. This is what Slim Shady does if they know his history in Slim Shady era. This is light work compare in his prime.

Man, I really hate this soft ass generation cancel culture. That's why Eminem did this.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
I don't even car about line. Even without the diss the song and concept is cringe and corny. Eminem is cringe and corny. Him and Dre really sold that "don't mess with the crazy white boy" image back in the day but it's 2024. I don't like artist who can talk shyt and take jabs at everyone until it's time for them to get jabbed back and every time Em has ever been jabbed back he starts over reacting and acting like a whole bytch. So it really boils down to the man being a hypocrite

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Twitter tried to get Em canceled once before over homosexual bars and it went nowhere.
That's not entirely true. He was getting his back blown out by the backlash but he decided to kiss the ring of white LGTBQIA America by performing with that shady under cover racist British butch Qween Elton John.
image-2

Aren't they a cute couple? A tacky overrated old bitter gay and his piece of trade.

Daps
This song was supposed to feel like those old Eminem singles, but he needed about 5 more jokes about current popular entertainers. But in this era, he can't because there will be this type of response from people. Surprised he said the Meg bar. Imagine how outraged people would be if he said something about Taylor Swift or Beyonce.
Actually Swift is who he should've let off at since that is this eras Britney or Christina Aguilera

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They just proved Eminem's point in his song and the video. This is what Slim Shady does if they know his history in Slim Shady era. This is light work compare in his prime.

Man, I really hate this soft ass generation cancel culture. That's why Eminem did this.
The younger gens have been trying to cancel him for years. You can’t cancel a mf who has lyrics about busting nuts to Hannah Montana and entire songs about being a rapist murderer, because it’s clear he’s rapping from the POV of a character he created. It wasn’t like he’s Rick Ross casually mentioning drugging women with molly in a song

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Song was absolutely trash. The older he gets the worse he gets. He's extremely dated and finding myself thinking he needs to look outside of Dre for beats and update his subject matter. This is coming from a massive Em fan growing up and as I grew his work does not sustain the test of time.

Regarding that bar I don't see what he said that was out of line other than it coming from a white guy. I'm sure if he wanted to go over the deepens he would have. This is a non story.