The Deep State
It’s White boy Winter
:mjlit:
:troll:

giphy.gif

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This is clearly a PR stunt and a bad one at that...Isn't Meg being managed by Rocnation?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
thread has reached 35 pages:mindblown:
and a thread about a white girl tweet with 80 Likes did almost 40 pages with a certain group of bucks breaking their necks to defend the most basic shyt that coli caccuck kween says just to spread chaos; and quiet af when certain facts came to light. Let's not act shocked and awed that threads of this nature get momentum. But in this case, at least I can understand the confusion bc she literally seems to throw the fact that she's enamored by the white dude in the faces of those who she initially catered to and condones white dude's cackery.
:stopitslime:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Figures a Dominic00n shares some anti-black shyt like this
stay out my mentions faggit. If your concept of "black" is being a sell out ass twerking slut for cac dyck, laid up in an IR display and promoting thottery getting dycked down by a drugged out white boy, who might as well be named, Harry Pottery. then you're as a white as a thought, you bussy buckbroken promoting bytch. But then again you do nothing but promote your booty goon faggitry, I expect nothing less coming out your ass. the fuk are you concerned about my opinion for? too much time on your hands clearly - get a 2nd job to be responsible for that 3rd child that you can't afford to take care of, in order to convince your whitewashed wifey that you are actually a straight man.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:umad:duel income lil ugly, we straight over here, work on trying to rope your baby daddy back into the fold.

stay out my mentions faggit. If your concept of "black" is being a sell out ass twerking slut for cac dyck, laid up in an IR display and promoting thottery getting dycked down by a drugged out white boy, who might as well be named, Harry Pottery. then you're as a white as a thought, you bussy buckbroken promoting bytch. But then again you do nothing but promote your booty goon faggitry, I expect nothing less coming out your ass. the fuk are you concerned about my opinion for? too much time on your hands clearly - get a 2nd job to be responsible for that 3rd child that you can't afford to take care of, in order to convince your whitewashed wifey that you are actually a straight man.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:umad:duel income lil ugly, we straight over here, work on trying to rope your baby daddy back into the fold.
you illiterate fuk.. It's "dual income"
DUAL.. not duel. Duel means to fight. LMAO..You're not making shyt, can't even pass basic vocab. I can tell who helps the kids with homework..not your dumbass.
and calling me a c00n bc I don't see Meg "ride the white horse" stallion as a black female representative for the race. whatever daughter that you have is about to be a pass around in a few years, with your mentality- shyt, with how you get down on here - your son might be one too
:dame::francis:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:wow:i get under ya'll skin so easy

you illiterate fuk.. It's "dual income"
DUAL.. not duel. Duel means to fight. LMAO..You're not making shyt, can't even pass basic vocab. I can tell who helps the kids with homework..not your dumbass.
and calling me a c00n bc I don't see Meg "ride the white horse" stallion as a black female representative for the race. whatever daughter that you have is about to be a pass around in a few years, with your mentality- shyt, with how you get down on here - your son might be one too
:dame::francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.