The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
giphy.gif

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
must be out of the loop... but i don't think i've ever heard one of her tracks. don't care either way. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Meg said it a few weeks after Loni, hence why I said she parrotted her earlier in the thread

wait that’s what you meant by parroting? I thought you were saying that she basically said what loni said on some rant against bm, but if your talking about that thread was up last week where Megan said men drive women crazy, that’s separate from what loni said which was clearly motivated by bitterness and outright blamed Bm. Megan didn’t do it that way nor did she bash bm specifically.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
wait that’s what you meant by parroting? I thought you were saying that she basically said what loni said on some rant against bm, but if your talking about that thread was up last week where Megan said men drive women crazy, that’s separate from what loni said which was clearly motivated by bitterness and outright blamed Bm. Megan didn’t do it that way nor did she bash bm specifically.

Link the thread. I can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.