Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y'all ain't realize yet that Meg is ALL gimmicks? Everything with her is an act. Can't compare her to Cardi, Cardi is just being Cardi. Meg is a salesmen.
tenor.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
10 Pages on 50 posts in less than 12 hours? :mjtf:

Over G-Eazy? :dwillhuh:

On another thread coli brehs told us that bm don’t care when bw date out, that unlike bw, IR dating when it involves bw is just not a big deal to them unless the bw bashes them. Welp, Meg didn’t bash. So why is this thread so long?

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
On another thread coli brehs told us that bm don’t care when bw date out, that unlike bw, IR dating when it involves bw is just not a big deal to them unless the bw bashes them. Welp, Meg didn’t bash. So why is this thread so long?

Meg parrotted Loni Love just a week ago

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Meg parrotted Loni Love just a week ago

News to me and that isn’t what these comments are focused on. I’m mainly seeing digs at the white boy she dating, and not much about anything she might have parroted from Loni love. I’m seeing she’s “cancelled” because Wm are evil. In other words, people aren’t hating it because of any bashing, they hating it because she’s with a wm. I thought y’all don’t dikk watch?

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
News to me and that isn’t what these comments are focused on. I’m mainly seeing digs at the white boy she dating, and not much about anything she might have parroted from Loni love. I’m seeing she’s “cancelled” because Wm are evil. In other words, people aren’t hating it because of any bashing, they hating it because she’s with a wm. I thought y’all don’t dikk watch?

1) I couldn't care less who's fukking who long as they keep us out of their mouths, male or female.

2) I'ma just keep it a million and speak my truth, any black woman that dates cacs, or even advocates that shyt, is trash to me. Period. I don't give a fukk how anyone feels about it. :manny:

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If y’all can’t see that this is an industry relationship then I don’t know what to tell ya.

Moneybag yo was an industry relationship too.

Megan has a black boyfriend name hotboy awesome on ig. He is lowkey and manages her behind the scenes. She has been with him for 5 years

Why does he sound like a name I would come up with for my AOL screen name during elementary school.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
1) I couldn't care less who's fukking who long as they keep us out of their mouths, male or female.

2) I'm just keep it a million and speak my truth, any black woman that dates cacs, or even advocates that shyt, is trash to me. Period. I don't give a fukk how anyone feels about it. :manny:

Unfortunately, other brehs don’t feel the way you do, because by the looks of this thread the hate isn’t from loni love parroting(you’re the only one that’s mentioned it so far) it’s from her being with a wm that brehs believe is a druggie. So while I know where you stand, other brehs are speaking out solely because he’s a wm not because she’s bashed y’all.

And to your second point completely understandable. I agree with it btw. Unfortunately there seems to be brehs that have this mindset about bw too yet they fukk WW with no problem. When brehs keep the same energy and don’t fukk beckies and also don’t fukk with bw that’s fukked with wm it’s nothing but respect from me. :salute:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ:nikkas ugly on twitter

:mjlol:, but nah there are BW who dont fw with anime but date out. This aint on the anime loving ones

besides maybe Meg(and she really isnt sweated on today like that.), the others, nikkas have not cared for like that
cases like Serena, a lot of BM were more upset about the hypocrisy that BW had. Alot of nikkas did not care about her marrying out. Same with the others espescially Eve and Merkle.

cac would have been better off saying Halle Berry. And if they can pull Ashanti, beyonce. Then we can talk.:unimpressed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.