Not open for further replies.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
giphy.gif
I'm not attracted to Meg thee Stallion :unimpressed:Give me Brittany Renner any day
Posted months ago by me, I have no interest in this chick

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Be the same type of dude running around months later, on their fill in the blank shyt - I did this for (insert simpage here) but she still (insert inevitable here), but that's their girl though.
Satisfied with just any run of the mill low value chick to say they have a chick, instead of running with and waiting for a woman that is worth her while. quality >>> quantity.
I’m saying... if he wants to get his dikk wet cool, but don’t be parading your girl around like she’s everything you want and need. For daps at that:mjlol:.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
That bytch is pro-IR for black women but hate pawginf for black men. She never keeps that same energy for Black women dating out like she does black men. @ALMIGHTY GOD and I already peeped game. Nevermind the fact that white women are the most bashed person on here and most pawg threads get negs and negative comments. Most black men celebrities are with black women statistically the higher the income a black woman have, the LESS likely she marries a black man. But that energy is never kept.
facts breh. ive been peeped her lil game. EVERY thread involving a black woman c00ning, she somehow manages to make it about black men. EVERYTIME lol

Status
Not open for further replies.