Meet Sling TV: Internet TV for $20 a month. Incl. Disney Channel, ESPN, and ESPN2 and more..

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
read somewhere that google planning something after the mobile network thing

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Yoo :gladbron:

I'm only hearing about this service!

Any actual reviews from the Coli crew??

I've had it for a couple months now. It's solid. I really only like it for beIN Sports. (I get all ESPN channels using a friends login information). Problem is beIN seems to buffer more than anything else. I'm really not sure if it's worth it to be honest.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I've had it for a couple months now. It's solid. I really only like it for beIN Sports. (I get all ESPN channels using a friends login information). Problem is beIN seems to buffer more than anything else. I'm really not sure if it's worth it to be honest.

Nice.

I'm gonna try the trial today. I'll probably even pay for it for a month to give it a good whirl.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Nice.

I'm gonna try the trial today. I'll probably even pay for it for a month to give it a good whirl.
The trial is plenty of time to see if it's for you...plus, you get to check out all the a la carte stuff. You can see if a specific package is actually worth the extra change.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
20 dollars is way too much money. you might as well keep your current subscription.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
the money i could save if i cut cable :wow:

i need my sports though

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
I've had it for 4 months. I got a good deal for $60 for 3 months and they gave me a code for a fire stick. Adding AMC, History 1 and 2 and A&E improved it. I've had problems with it going slow and then fast forwarding to live and spoiling some stuff. It's okay, the 20 a month is a stretch but I dont get bored with it. It doesnt work on Chromebook and works good on my Venue 11 Pro tablet and my usual setup is pluggin it into my 24in Dell monitor next to my tv while I'm gaming. It's cool to run in the background. Changes channels quick and they have variety, there's always something on.

The one login at a time sucks. I MIGHT upgrade but then 5 days out of 7 I want to cancel the shyt. I'm on 100mbs internet and it works flawlessly about half of the time. ESPN has WAY too many commercial breaks and not too many commercials, so i get the loading screen alot. I MIGHT keep it, but my cable and internet provider is offering 100+ channels for only $15 more when I'm paying 20 a month for like 15 channels. It's really circumstantial at this point.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I would buy it...but i'm eating of my folks HBO and ESPN on the roku. I got netflix, got hbo, got espn and fox sports, prolly gonna cop Fox Soccer on the PS Vue service and I pay the $10 for BEIN international. :manny:

paying that $20 for me would be overkill.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

If you're only getting it for BeIN Sports check out Fubo.tv.

You get BeIN Sports and a bunch of other soccer related channels for only $6.99 a month. It's definitely a better deal then Sling TV for your situation.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
If you're only getting it for BeIN Sports check out Fubo.tv.

You get BeIN Sports and a bunch of other soccer related channels for only $6.99 a month. It's definitely a better deal then Sling TV for your situation.

Cool, will have to look into that! Thanks.