Meet Sling TV: Internet TV for $20 a month. Incl. Disney Channel, ESPN, and ESPN2 and more..

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Any good live streaming sites ?i have a pc and don't feel like downloading shyt lol .Xbmc+stream?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Sling_Guide.0.jpg

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/5/7491071/dish-sling-tv-ott-internet-tv-announced-ces-2015

Not quite ala carte, but I guess its something. :yeshrug:

Edit: Looks like this will be console exclusive for Xbox one. and you get a free month.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/01/ent-sling-tv-coming-to-xbox-one

-DMP-
Pshshhhh! Stopped reading at Disney channel and cartoon network! That's all I need for my youngins!were do I sign?

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I fukk with sling but I've really gotta get a fire stick or something. I need this on my fukking tv

I just got sling tv, it's dope.

To get it on your tv without linking to your computer what I did was take their promotion deal:
which is you pay for 3 months of sling tv and they give you a free roku stick and control, which you plug into your tv's hdmi port and then you can watch it on your tv.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I have subscribed to Sling primarily for sports, and take days or weeks off here and there, primarily using the Xbox One app.

I received an e-mail from Sling with a Roku 2 offer during one of my breaks: prepay 3 months of $20 service, get a device shipped to my house quickly. I decided to bite.

Wow. The Roku version of Sling is like night and day. This destroys the Xbox One app and the Apple TV AirPlaying in one go, is much faster and easier, and the stream quality is impeccable.

Just in time for The Walking Dead, Lucha Underground, and Better Call Saul. March Madness is also covered: tbs and TNT are in the default package, adding the truTV package is five bucks, and CBS is available via the CBS Sports app on the Roku. Damn good deal.

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
20 bucks for those few channels and gotta have internet so that's atleast on the lowend about 60/70 bucks total....im sure you could get a cheap package from the cable company for around That.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
y'all really complaining about $20 vs the alternative of $150+ cable/satellite bills of which you don't even watch 90% of the channels?

That's a great deal for even ESPN, ESPN 2 alone if you're a sports fan.

You get your college football, ur NBA playoffs/all-star game, MLB, NFL coverage.

If it works well, it's a great deal :manny:

Dudes are insane man. Dont want a change. Bumping this cause i just found it online and wanted to see if the coli knew about it. Even if YOU YOURSELF dont wanna do it, at least tell your mothers and other family membrs about this. Because we all know women especially our mothers are some of the biggest culprits with complaining of the cable bill but never letting go of it.

Since this thread SlingTV has added different packages. Their biggest package is $40 a month has alot of channels and the $25 a month one has over 40 channels. Our others and older relatives are not watching that many channels unless its the Voice/Americas Got Talent or STeve Harveys bullshyt show. Just at least tell them about it. Let somebody know of a way to save on cable if not you yourself

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
I had Sling Tv and its garbage....only one stream at a time ... a better deal is PS Vue... you can stream it up to 4 items at one time. PS4,Firesticks, pc, etc