Meek Mill clowning Drake for Hotline Bling dance moves

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I lowkey kinda feel like Meek wants to squash this beef though.

Not you, too, Sub. Come on, my nikka, either you do or you don't.

I bet Meek do wanna squash that beef but his pride won't let him.

ha, Meek needs a hug and only one man can give it to him:
I5FVBTq.gif
3mnuhVX.gif

And to think, I was supposed to take time off from this shyt this month.
5wKNwhE.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nah cuz if u a man ull see ironically drake is carrying himself with more masculinity than meek
Men dnt have emotional tantrums all over the place and portray lack of self control
That's not wat men do
Meek is acting so female I dnt see how any man who respects masculinity can be on meek side in this at all

At this point I hate both of them.

I felt obligated to root for Meek but he has lost all good faith with me.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm not a fan of either of these cats, but if Meek don't have no bars for Drake he probably shouldn't even mention his name

I lowkey kinda feel like Meek wants to squash this beef though.

Drake has had a Meek as feature on 0 out of his 3 albums. Meek has had Drake on 2/2 albums, it's blatantly obvious who needs whom more.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
At this point I hate both of them.

I felt obligated to root for Meek but he has lost all good faith with me.

How you from North Philly, and a nikka questions your G on national radio, and your first course of action is to get on twitter? :what: Chief Keef's G pass got revoked for a lot less than what Philly is giving Meek a pass for :mjpls:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody with any common sense know that coli has alot of cacs from other culture vulture off brand hip hop sites.

rest are just new black-ish surburban hip pop nerd-dish guys.

you can't fool me...never. i know how a real nikka part of hip hop culture talks.

they are fine though but both guys in this pop rap beef lost imo, but it was decent entertainment for me to laugh at for a while though . better than talking about old shyt over n over.:manny:

yeah its not that serious to me either, but drake been a canniving lil throw a stone hind ya hand type, and thats the worst kind. and its clear meek has emotional and possibly mental problems. he is as addicted to social media as any female. so out of 2 horrible choices, i pick meek just because i fx with his music way more and on some level represents the best parts of the culture. i see a lot of straight, masculine black men are being phased out of rap, like the rest of pop culture. and i got nothing against homosexuals, but the rise of feminism and gay culture has left little room for someone like meek. rap was really the last place these cats could exist. but those days seem to be coming to an end. unless you drake, kanye, young thug or whoever, it seems like that is the new normal.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
yeah its not that serious to me either, but drake been a canniving lil throw a stone hind ya hand type, and thats the worst kind. and its clear meek has emotional and possibly mental problems. he is as addicted to social media as any female. so out of 2 horrible choices, i pick meek just because i fx with his music way more and on some level represents the best parts of the culture. i see a lot of straight, masculine black men are being phased out of rap, like the rest of pop culture. and i got nothing against homosexuals, but the rise of feminism and gay culture has left little room for someone like meek. rap was really the last place these cats could exist. but those days seem to be coming to an end. unless you drake, kanye, young thug or whoever, it seems like that is the new normal.
Didn't event think about it like this... Hmmmm

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny cats are bringing race into this....I'm all about black empowerment and being pro-black
But due to the fact that Drake is a cornball....and meek has no bars, constantly make little remarks about Drake, even had the nerve to talk shyt to Wale who actually defended
Having Drake feature on 2 out of 2 of his albums....Meek LOST

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And through his rants via social media Meek fits right in with the feminine energy
man a move like a sissy.....looks like Nicki is dressing him now