Meek Mill clowning Drake for Hotline Bling dance moves

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why every battle rapper said it was dope as shyt. That 4 bar stanza that starts with "if you love her then you gotta give the world to her" was annihilation on wax.

All these rappers are never going to say anything negative about drake in public he has the machine behind him that diss was overrated and garbage I've heard rappers the lost battles with better diss records than that

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
All these rappers are never going to say anything negative about drake in public he has the machine behind him that diss was overrated and garbage I've heard rappers the lost battles with better diss records than that
Jay had the machine behind him, spit real disrespectful sh*t about Nas, (in my personal opinion Jay won) but Nas won in the public's eye, f*ck outta here with this machine sh*t. And nobody put a gun to Meek's head to start the beef, nor to spit these wack azz lyrics in his disses

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Back to back was a trash diss with barely any good bars in it

200_s.gif

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay had the machine behind him, spit real disrespectful sh*t about Nas, (in my personal opinion Jay won) but Nas won in the public's eye, f*ck outta here with this machine sh*t. And nobody put a gun to Meek's head to start the beef, nor to spit these wack azz lyrics in his disses

It was a dfferent time bruh if they were to battle now the public opinion would probaly be Jay won cuz hes more bigger

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It was a dfferent time bruh if they were to battle now the public opinion would probaly be Jay won cuz hes more bigger

Nah it would be Jay won because he left condoms in the backseat of Nas' car, Nas had to buy his chain back when he got robbed, Jay showed Nas the first gun he ever saw, etc etc. Personally if I was Nas and had heard that record it would have been some on site sh*t with Jay, but that's just me though :manny: Ghostwritten or not, that "you gettin' bodied by a singing nikka" is all kinds of :huhldup: That's probably the most vicious line I heard since DMX dissed Kurupt. After that line Meek had 0 credibility in the streets. How you a North Philly gangsta and you gon' let a singin' azz nikka diss you like that? :why:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Meek truly a dumb nikka, Drake purposely made the video with those corny dances to make it a viral hit, he's laughing at himself the entire video and people were cool with that. Meek the only nikka taking the shyt seriously