Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is the most sensitive hoe ass nikka
since joe budden.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg
Naw man I think he worst than buddens for the fact that buddens never claimed to be a gangster but meek does and is just cringeworthy tweet after cringeworthy tweet

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
anybody with any common sense know that coli has alot of cacs from other culture vulture off brand hip hop sites.

rest are just new black-ish surburban hip pop nerd-dish guys.

you can't fool me...never. i know how a real nikka part of hip hop culture talks.

they are fine though but both guys in this pop rap beef lost imo, but it was decent entertainment for me to laugh at for a while though . better than talking about old shyt over n over.:manny:
Your talking to a cac who is calling others cacs. Thats a lot of over compensation. Fake blacks riding for meek? :mjlol:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God bless this new generation a nikka can get eposed for using ghostwriters get beat up by diddy get pissed on sing like prince be a dirty macker be extremely corny dance like a sissy in videos but get massive props

While the other guy is really from the gutter was caught up in the system did time does real street music really is a street nikka fukking drakes dream girl and exposed him but because he got a little emotional on twitter didn't put out a diss record in the time frame you'll obligated him to and when he finally responded it wasn't up to par with what you'll expected but yet he is the bytch in this skirmish....

C/s and I can't stand meek.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drakes corny af, that's a given

but he won the battle

fukk a prinicple

u want hip hop, where's meeks bars at nikka

he's talking corny, how you gonna call someone out for a ghost writer but not drop no diss

back 2 back was so disrespectful

on principle i can't take meeks side for bytching out

Back to back was a trash diss with barely any good bars in it

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
drakes corny af, that's a given

but he won the battle

fukk a prinicple

u want hip hop, where's meeks bars at nikka

he's talking corny, how you gonna call someone out for a ghost writer but not drop no diss

back 2 back was so disrespectful

on principle i can't take meeks side for bytching out

this