Meek Mill clowning Drake for Hotline Bling dance moves

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nicki Minaj confuses me. Seems like a super confident and low key intelligent women...but her last 2 boyfriends are SB and Twitter Fingaz :mjlol:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I think Meek is a crackbaby. Its the only way I can rationize why he won't let this fukkery go at this point. Shut the hell up and drop Dreamchasers 4 is what his nikkas should have told him to do. Bunch of yes men egging him on and shyt.
Breh... I was thinkin along them lines but I aint wanna believe it or put it out there like tht on no disrespectful shyt cuz i dnt kno tht man fam or wht he come from but I can say for a fact this is really how them nikkas act breh. Flip at the drop of a dime... Or in this case a non-album tweet or interview clips. Dap +rep

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
must be a bunch of cacs in here. cant see any real dudes supporting drake over meek. even if you dont fx with meek, just as an act of principle, we should all be fx drake and his corny fanbasee.

anybody with any common sense know that coli has alot of cacs from other culture vulture off brand hip hop sites.

rest are just new black-ish surburban hip pop nerd-dish guys.

you can't fool me...never. i know how a real nikka part of hip hop culture talks.

they are fine though but both guys in this pop rap beef lost imo, but it was decent entertainment for me to laugh at for a while though . better than talking about old shyt over n over.:manny:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
must be a bunch of cacs in here. cant see any real dudes supporting drake over meek. even if you dont fx with meek, just as an act of principle, we should all be fx drake and his corny fanbasee.

I'm not gonna support any millionaire over another, this is just music bruh. fukk both these nikkas, they are only here to entertain me that's it.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

drakes corny af, that's a given

but he won the battle

fukk a prinicple

u want hip hop, where's meeks bars at nikka

he's talking corny, how you gonna call someone out for a ghost writer but not drop no diss

back 2 back was so disrespectful

on principle i can't take meeks side for bytching out

BabyFaceKillahh

All Star
Daps
Some of the "dances" Drake is doing are the Sauce Twinz's shyt, a nikka who knows 'bout that shyt pointed out all them shyts when watching the video.

he aint clowning the Sauce Twinz dance he is clowning Drake cuz he cant dance.