Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Naaaaah.

I was there in real time when both first dropped.

And I ain't never heard a Bigga project or track that could match what Runaway Slave or Goodfellas did. It's not even close. And I was around Max B when we would be in Lincoln for the tournaments back in the day. The same dude I told you did the JR Writer tapes, used to engineer for Max too. So he was around a lot. And I have a lot of love for bro, and I'm always partial to anybody from around my way or Harlem, but he ain't on AG's level, lol.

You should snuff him for me....rep pending.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Wait.. I gotta be 50 to ask what are his classics? Lol. Yall deflecting as usual.. if yall cant name the material, then say that..

A real wave to me is Griselda. Real rappers.. real classics

Machine was in the studio a couple months ago with us, and we had a talk about how Griselda is really what gave us hope again.

Dope MC's, dope production, in-house management, the whole sh*t. That's what Hip Hop should be today. That's definitely a movement and a wave.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Machine was in the studio a couple months ago with us, and we had a talk about how Griselda is really what gave us hope again.

Dope MC's, dope production, in-house management, the whole sh*t. That's what Hip Hop should be today. That's definitely a movement and a wave.

Exactly...

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Wait.. I gotta be 50 to ask what are his classics? Lol. Yall deflecting as usual.. if yall cant name the material, then say that..

A real wave to me is Griselda. Real rappers.. real classics

What’s the real classics?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nobody hating Pop on the list. He just aint above Nore.

Nore on classic War Report shyt..

Nore solo album N.O.R.E got arguably the best posse cut of all time Banned From TV. Also has Body in the Trunk.

First solo nygga to make hits with Pharell.

And you got Max B over him for gods sake..lol

We gon let you cook, but we aint gotta eat this nasty shyt

this nikka finna have griselda high on this list. Bet

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

this nikka finna have griselda high on this list. Bet

breh, the CNN ranking on here is the wildest shyt i've seen on any list like this.

Bloody Money
TONY
Phone Time
Invincible
Bang Bang

Nore got unarguable hits like NORE, Nothin, Superthug, Grimey, Oye Mi Canto [even if you don't include that], banned from tv, i could continue

if the list is about bars and bars only, say so...but if its about "Popularity, Albums, Impact, Longetivity, Charisma" as STATED...the placement of Capone and Noreaga below the likes of papoose, skyzoo, canibus (ALBUMS AND CHARIMSA)...is completely erroneous.

and everything I said above especially based on "Popularity, Albums, Impact, Longetivity, Charisma" having ERICK SERMON at 76 is beyond insulting.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
papoose and skyzoo even being near this list

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
breh according to @Don Jesus himself...

"Popularity, Albums, Impact, Longetivity, Charisma"

Papoose and Skyzoo > Capone N Noreaga :unimpressed:

and there are 70+ mcs greater than Erick Sermon...based on Lyricism, Popularity, Albums, Impact, Longetivity, Charisma

the albums list wasn't even that bad, this is already a shyt show