Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Wen it comes to guest appearances jada hands down. But all time hell no. Dmx has a classic and his first two are way better than anything kiss has ever dropped. Only thing about x was he nvr dropped a good album after those first two.

I'm from the mixtape era. I know that means nothing to a certain demo. But I've heard hundreds if not thousands of Jada/D Block songs that are bangers.

The mixtape catalogue is heavy.

So have a lot of other people.

I know big Noyd because murda muzik is one of my favorite albums.

So does the rest of the tri-state....then the world.

Yall not getting away with shytting on Jada and hyping up big noyd. I've been seeing D block and jadakiss solo live since I was a teenager.

Not even playing has big noyd ever done a show solo.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Easily, they don’t know cuz they never checked it. episodes of a hustla is prime hell on earth beats with prodigy killing everything same with noyd. Jada doesn’t have anything close to it actually really really far from it
Kiss two albums have classic songs

If you not a Mobb head you don’t know that Big Noyd shyt

Yall got it twisted

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I'm from the mixtape era. I know that means nothing to a certain demo. But I've heard hundreds if not thousands of Jada/D Block songs that are bangers.

Yall not getting away with shytting on Jada and hyping up big noyd. I've been seeing D block and jadakiss solo live since I was a teenager.

I’m not shytting on jada he ranks high for me all time he’s one the best feature artists and his verses are always dope. Not many can consistently slaughter every verse like he does for as long as he has. He’s in my top 25 all time I was just saying he don’t have a great album. And he does rank higher than noyd but his albums are subpar for how dope of a rapper he is. Same goes for styles p. No way in hell is kiss of death or kiss the game goodbye touching episodes of a hustla “at all”.

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Man, exactly. I won’t even go into it any longer.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1. Rakim 2.Nas 3. Jay-Z

I’d put biggie top 3, but that’s just my 2 cents

• Dap
Reactions: ADP