Daps
Reppin
Old York

yea he can spit

200w.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He's the only one rapping on the track, lol. That's a classic!

Dude was one of the nicest in the city from '91-'96. You couldn't go to Harlem and not hear "Fat Pockets", "Party Groove" or "Soul Clap". AG is a certified legend. Lyrically, he was no joke back then. I used to be in Patterson Projects with him, GD's and the other OG's and he would be out there freestyling saying some of the illest sh*t.

Come on, bro! You aint f*ck with none of these joints?!?

:ohlawd:

This my fist time hearing this and even 30 years later it sounds dope :ehh:

Im bout to check out this album :ehh:

And people can say what they want bout Canibus but him from 97-2000 alone should have him in the top 50 of all time let alone just an NY list :mjtf:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Bet bro! Yeah he was super nice. Always gotta rep for my Flatbush brethren!
What albums he got? :jbhmm:

I’m listening to Hazardous right now from GF Don

Just Begun is dope :ehh:

I see he got an album in 91 also some remix joint from 91 as well, then his next one is 2008. Apple Music be having some fugazi shyt tho. They got 2 Game projects under AZ albums list :stopitslime:

This thread got me listening to joints I didn’t even know about. Even the joints 30+ years old still sound dope :ehh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What albums he got? :jbhmm:

I’m listening to Hazardous right now from GF Don

Just Begun is dope :ehh:

I see he got an album in 91 also some remix joint from 91 as well, then his next one is 2008. Apple Music be having some fugazi shyt tho. They got 2 Game projects under AZ albums list :stopitslime:

This thread got me listening to joints I didn’t even know about. Even the joints 30+ years old still sound dope :ehh:
I think he only has two solo albums that were released officially which is Hazardous and Diabolique

He had a group with Kool Keith called Cenobites and they had a EP they recorded in 1995 and re-released it in 1997 as a full album

He's got a lot of unreleased tracks and loosies out there.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
where the fukk is Canibus even from? I’ve hear him rep Newark but never a borough in NY
Says he was born in Jamaica and moved around the U.S.

Wikipedia says his origin is the Bronx and that seems like the place he mostly lived as a child

Hard to say he’s a NYC rapper with such a nomadic lifestyle :patrice:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I think he only has two solo albums that were released officially which is Hazardous and Diabolique

He had a group with Kool Keith called Cenobites and they had a EP they recorded in 1995 and re-released it in 1997 as a full album

He's got a lot of unreleased tracks and loosies out there.

This here.

He only had a couple proper releases. But he has MAD loosie tracks from '93-'98 that he was dropping off at underground radio at the time, and pressing on white label. Tons of unreleased joints that you had to search everywhere to collect back then.