Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Dawg... forgetting Keith Murray is wild.

And if yall mentioning Long Island rappers, yall can include Buffalo

Damn good lookin out

Id definitely add Keith Murray, WSG, Benny, 38 Spesh, and Conway

What 5 would yall take out in exchange for dem

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
I never be seeing Godfather Don on these lists and he dead nicer than the majority of these nikkas. I get why because his impact was low.

Just wanted to shout him out because he was/is dumb nice.

He’s on our upcoming underrated list along with Killa Sin, I Born, Herb McGruff, percee p etc

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Ayo,

at number 69

Who is KA?

KA's one of my OG's.

Another one of the dope MC's I met in the underground. He was in a group called Natural Elements. That's where I got my start. He was in another duo called Nightbreed during and after that, but ended up becoming a fireman while still making his music and pressing and releasing it on his own. Since the days we were all running together, he's become an under-underground favorite, with a lot of the online heads. Wild talented and down to earth dude.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I never be seeing Godfather Don on these lists and he dead nicer than the majority of these nikkas. I get why because his impact was low.

Just wanted to shout him out because he was/is dumb nice.

I just said in another thread that Godfather Don is never acknowledged on any of these lists, and he can rap circles around most MC's. I was just putting some heads on to "I Was Forgotten" and the Cynobites sh*t.

He was one of my favorite underground MC's when I was a kid. I still listen to his old sh*t all day.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
KA's one of my OG's.

Another one of the dope MC's I met in the underground. He was in a group called Natural Elements. That's where I got my start. He was in another duo called Nightbreed during and after that, but ended up becoming a fireman while still making his music and pressing and releasing it on his own. Since the days we were all running together, he's become an under-underground favorite, with a lot of the online heads. Wild talented and down to earth dude.
Natural Elements were so ridiculous with the lyrics. A-Butta was my favorite in the group.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It's difficult AF to make a list like this & you can't please everyone so I won't criticize Meccapolis for the effort. I appreciate it & it's giving us a chance to talk about it.

I see Queens getting huge representation on these lists

It's just engagement.

Typical Audience Member - Oh man y'all rated #83 too low, he should be at least #78.

Heads keep thinking the list will make sense like they thought them boys at Lost were gonna scientifically explain the Smoke Monster.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
KA's one of my OG's.

put me on :feedme: