Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Get the fukk outta here :mjlol: You are trolling at this point

lol...

just let Don finish this list. I disagree wholeheartedly, but its not outrageous to go with Bronson in the spirit of voting on placement.

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping to see Percee P and Vast Aire somewhère near this list

Pharoahe Monch will be high up there I assume

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
lol...

just let Don finish this list. I disagree wholeheartedly, but its not outrageous to go with Bronson in the spirit of voting on placement.
Over rappers like Masta Ace, Eric Sermon, Jeru the Damaja, Lil Fame, etc. There is nothing to discuss here furthermore. One star.

Blatant Ghostface Killah biter....."Cause he makes better music" :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
how do you fell about his prison tapes? i dont like them as much as the classics, but it was decent quality for being locked up. plus he seemed to mature in there, i doubt he will ever caught up again in the streets. i know he didnt kill the man back than, but i can picture him setting it up.

never listened; I can't do jail or posthumous albums :hubie:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling Hav is gonna be left off the list. No reason Noyd shouldn’t have been on the list somewhere from 100-75.

No way Hav get left off with some of the names that's appeared. And we know the list makers love Mobb Deep based on the albums list.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Red wouldn't want to be on a NY list though, lol.

Treach was just speaking about this. He said Jersey MC's get mad when people lump them in with NY. He said when the East/West sh*t was going on, Cali dudes out there would tell him that he might as well be NY since NJ is so close, and he said he was scrapping because of people saying sh*t like that to him. HAHA! Jersey rappers take it personally. That's a whole other state. They ain't with it.

wwwooooowwww if thats a tru story red got another stripe in my book; I love it.