Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I was just curious..and trust me dancing on headtop is some ghetto shyt, you are speaking to a real jamaican on the coli. the stuff that you post are frowned upon by many people. Yeah thats good that you love the dancehall culture, thats great but I am just schooling you on some stuff, I know you dont mean to be negative, I was just curious. I respect your love for the island but maybe you should go around more to get more cultured..where in jamaica do you to?

St. James (MoBay, Anchovy/Eden), Hanover (a tiny remote spot on the tip of a mountain near Cascade called Cassilides-sp? Lucea, Green Island, Cauldwell), Westmoreland (Orange Hill, Negril-beach road and West End, Red Ground, Tank Hill, Whitehall, Nampriel Road, Sheffield, Orange Hill, Sav la Mar).

Was supposed to link in Kingston with my boyfriend at the time's family for Christmas but he almost died so we stayed in Negril to let him heal/rest.

When I go back, my boyfriend wants to take me all over the island and I want to chill in Kingston for a bit to take some dance classes at Dance JA. I also want to hit up Bobo Hill.

:steviej:

Girls named PETAGAY

One of my best girlfriends in Jamaica is named Petagaye. We call her Poochie though. She's dope as hell!

@Dip if you don't like this thread you're welcome to leave...I don't know why you're lurking in here trying to diss me or start arguments. Why not post something instead of sitting there like a hater?

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
St. James (MoBay, Anchovy/Eden), Hanover (a tiny remote spot on the tip of a mountain near Cascade called Cassilides-sp? Lucea, Green Island, Cauldwell), Westmoreland (Orange Hill, Negril-beach road and West End, Tank Hill, Whitehall, Nampriel Road, Sheffield, Orange Hill, Sav la Mar).

Was supposed to link in Kingston with my boyfriend at the time's family for Christmas but he almost died so we stayed in Negril to let him heal/rest.

When I go back, my boyfriend wants to take me all over the island and I want to chill in Lingston for a bit to take some dance classes at Dance JA. I also want to hit up Bobo Hill.

One of my best girlfriends in Jamaica is named Petagaye. We call her Poochie though. She's dope as hell!

@Dip if you don't like this thread you're welcome to leave...I don't know why you're lurking in here trying to diss me or start arguments. Why not post something instead of sitting there like a hater?
I figured you were in country and in the west because thats what this is a major representation of. There is much more than what you experienced in country. Kingston is a totally different life

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Why exactly is dancing, considered embarrassing. Because its ghetto folks doing it?

This is the problem i have with so-called Black upper class across the globe. Everything that doesnt confirm to some rigid standard is considered low class or buffoonery.

To me the Black upper class has created little to no culture, other than just mimicking White upper class ways. Because they are so damn scared to be seen as one off "them".

As a person who kinda comes from that bougie world, that shiit is so frustrating.

Clown, it has nothing to with "black upper class" it's strictly about home training.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I figured you were in country and in the west because thats what this is a major representation of. There is much more than what you experienced in country. Kingston is a totally different life

I already know that, that's why I want to travel around the island and chill in Kingston for a bit when I link up this winter.

I went to Jamaica last to volunteer on a project in Eden. I didn't have a choice of where I was going and I wasn't there for vacation and I did not stay in resorts. I lived with locals and had my own apartment most of the time.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
how this cave thot still posting here @TheStripper
jaguar-fan-gif.gif

Reporting those post aint going to help shyt :francis:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already know that, that's why I want to travel around the island and chill in Kingston for a bit when I link up this winter.

I went to Jamaica last to volunteer on a project in Eden. I didn't have a choice of where I was going and I wasn't there for vacation and I dis not stay in resorts. I lived with locals and had my own apartment most of the time.

okay well welcome to my world in kingston jamaica, I am always in ocho rios too but this is the life that people do not know of, this is life of st andrews jamaica (kingston). People in the states always put down my little island but they are not exposed to things like these, its the ghetto life that is glorified and give the country a bad name. Youtube places like norbrook, jacks hill, cherry gardens, coopers hill, beverly hill to get a taste of uptown life. Its the same jamaica, same dancehall same people just people acting like they have sense and not messing with fukry and violence like the bad name jamaica gets in north america.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just in this thread. It's like a jamaican version of WSHH.
Thought she was saying some more dumb shyt in a different thread already dap one of the good post in here This bytch keeps on skipping post where people call her out on her bullshyt.
Ya dumb white skunt, this is Trinidad...jus cuz you suck black dikk don't make all black dikk and islands the same....stop glorifying the ghetto ya culture vulture

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
you're in ontario right? Op I saw you at a coffee shop today... or another white woman with an atrocious copper bob with short bangs. your body is really sloppy, you and and the white girl you were with for that matter... ijs...

:what:

The fukk?

I haven't lived in Ontario in over 8 years. You see my avi? That's me. I have DARK BROWN hair and my body is fit. I'm very active and work out almost every day.

I also almost never drink coffee and I never go to coffee shops.

fukk outta here tryin to say I have copper hair and a sloppy body. What the fukk does that have to do with this thread anyway? :martin:

You ever heard of pm's?

@Dip Why don't you just put me on ignore if you hate everything I say so much? :patrice:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
St. James (MoBay, Anchovy/Eden), Hanover (a tiny remote spot on the tip of a mountain near Cascade called Cassilides-sp? Lucea, Green Island, Cauldwell), Westmoreland (Orange Hill, Negril-beach road and West End, Tank Hill, Whitehall, Nampriel Road, Sheffield, Orange Hill, Sav la Mar).

When I go back, my boyfriend wants to take me all over the island and I want to chill in Kingston for a bit to take some dance classes at Dance JA. I also want to hit up Bobo Hill.

Have one cousin named Petergaye and another named Poochie...And Poochies brother's nickname :

Poopa

:dead: