2481533.jpg
:whoa:

Stop right deh so

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

Intrducing the sickest, the baddest, the maddest, my all-time favourite dancehall queen DHQ Nickeisha & all her friends at her birthday/ earth strong party last week.

You gotta get 30min into it before anything interesting happens

Fast forward to 1h24min for pure Jamaican entertainment

:ohhh: :blessed: :ohlawd:

Big up Spice, DHQ Sherrumbar, Renee 6:30, Razor B, SWAT TWINZ, Marvin MoBay, Queen Latesha & everyone else who deh yah & hold a vibe

Last edited:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Coli Jamaican fam/Caribbean fam & dancehall fans please send some good vibes and prayers out tonight for one of my favourite dancehall artistes J Capri. :sadcam:

She had a terrible car accident this morning and lost a lot of blood. If you are in JA please donate blood to the blood bank in her name, Jordan Phillips.

Details are available on her IG.

She is an amazing and talented yute and is currently in serious condition. :sadbron:

Pray for her now:ufdup:

@DreadBrown @MGM @Sauce God @Dip @froggle @posterchild336 @Worl Boss @brokenhearts @AkaDemiK

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Jamaican fam/Caribbean fam & dancehall fans please send some good vibes and prayers out tonight for one of my favourite dancehall artistes J Capri. :sadcam:

She had a terrible car accident this morning and lost a lot of blood. If you are in JA please donate blood to the blood bank in her name, Jordan Phillips.

Details are available on her IG.

She is an amazing and talented yute and is currently in serious condition. :sadbron:

Pray for her now:ufdup:

@DreadBrown @MGM @Sauce God @Dip @froggle @posterchild336 @Worl Boss @brokenhearts @AkaDemiK

Barbican is my area.. She will be okay she is in serious and not critical condition, I am in canada with this cold weather

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Best wishes to J Capri real talented artiste

Pull Up To Mi Bumper :blessed:

@brokenhearts @posterchild336 She's in critical condition at UWI. She's underwent surgery yesterday and is in a coma right now so the doctors can't tell the extent of her brain damage. :sadcam: She also has several broken bones.

The pics from the crash look pretty bad :hamster:

Poor girl, I just wish her a full recovery. She's lowkey one of the baddest female dancehall artistes and was just starting to get her shine this year after preforming at Sumfest and touring internationally.

@posterchild336 Where you at, Toronto? I'm in Canada too, planning to link back in JA this winter. I can't stand snow/cold/yuck.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull Up To Mi Bumper :blessed:

@brokenhearts @posterchild336 She's in critical condition at UWI. She's underwent surgery yesterday and is in a coma right now so the doctors can't tell the extent of her brain damage. :sadcam: She also has several broken bones.

The pics from the crash look pretty bad :hamster:

Poor girl, I just wish her a full recovery. She's lowkey one of the baddest female dancehall artistes and was just starting to get her shine this year after preforming at Sumfest and touring internationally.

@posterchild336 Where you at, Toronto? I'm in Canada too, planning to link back in JA this winter. I can't stand snow/cold/yuck.

Yup Toronto but leaving soon and coming back in January to this frozen tundra

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
@Strawberry

wonka.png
you really think this is entertaining and funny huh?
I think this one star and upcoming neg is entertaining and funny.
It's like if I made an "Official Hood News Thread" and posted ignorant videos because "hood news is so funny" :scust:

Be proud that you get entertainment from poor black people as a Canadian CAC, brehs :scust: