pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pretty funny...

Dudes goes out in the night to confront the one foot thief and do a live report exposing him

:dead:

Skip to 4:14 for the confrontation

Ya dumb white skunt, this is Trinidad...jus cuz you suck black dikk don't make all black dikk and islands the same....stop glorifying the ghetto ya culture vulture

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Dancehall is at an all time low straight trash when people like tommy lee you know the genre is done like rap music
Tommy Lees irrelevant and has been for a while now so...him and Popcaan buzzing was going strong after Kartel get locked up

I'd say Popcaan has managed to maintain some form of relevance unlike Tommy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True dancehall has fell off a long time ago, it's all the same rubbish content on rotation. A few of the artists that you named are consistent.. I am glad that young artist like kabaka, protege and chronixx are actually making concious music that is gaining international exposure over this garbage called dancehall being produced today.
Chronixx & Proteje are turning into what Turbulence & Richie Spice should've been 10 years ago.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kartel is NOT the GOAT....

This MAN is.......

SuperCat_TheStruggleContinues.jpg

Member DAT!! ...and all Bleach Faced Battymon we a go MURDER DAT

images

His 3 albums

Sweets for my sweets
Si boops deh
Don dada

Are still the best dancehall albums to me, not one tune skipped

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
pops is probably the prototype jamaican cat
driking a beer slamming dominos rocking a wife beater

bullet

:mjlol:

:salute:shout out to y'all grew up around my jamaican family as much as i did my fam from bimshire(barbados)

nah he ain't like that...shyt is still funny as fukk tho

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Ya dumb white skunt, this is Trinidad...jus cuz you suck black dikk don't make all black dikk and islands the same....stop glorifying the ghetto ya culture vulture

Yup, I mean the accents were wayyy off. I mean when the guy said "San Fernando" you should of known it wasn't JA :mjpls: