Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
don't change the subject back on topic, you were trying to talk gender war. :mjgrin:
it's all individual self esteem. some people will take it as disrespect to have their shoe stepped on. maybe they put all their worth and credibility in those crispy shoes. on the other hand some people won't take it as disrespect cuz their shoes come and go and life goes on. :yeshrug: either way, it has nothing to do with gender. mfers just be ptsd'd out.
I'm not trying to talk gender war.
Men and women are fundamentally different on what we view as allowable and disrespectful.
Acknowledging differences in gender =/= trying to talk gender war

There was another brehette who was ok on here with Nicki Minaj twerking on her man for a photo but none of the men thought it was acceptable for this other woman to be picked up and held by Chris Brown for a photo.

There's a reason this is going viral and most men are seeing it as disrespectful. Point is relationships are about trust and respect. Some things men see as disrespectful women may not and vice versa. Obviously there are men and women who habe different views on what is and isn't disrespectful and I don't mean to make the genders a monolith I can only speak from the stand point of most men and women I know would say and ive asked about this.

I appreciate the discourse. I like the opposing viewpoints and I'm listening and seeking understanding.

Daps
I'm not trying to talk gender war.
Men and women are fundamentally different on what we view as allowable and disrespectful.
Acknowledging differences in gender =/= trying to talk gender war

There was another brehette who was ok on here with Nicki Minaj twerking on her man for a photo but none of the men thought it was acceptable for this other woman to be picked up and held by Chris Brown for a photo.

There's a reason this is going viral and most men are seeing it as disrespectful. Point is relationships are about trust and respect. Some things men see as disrespectful women may not and vice versa. Obviously there are men and women who habe different views on what is and isn't disrespectful and I don't mean to make the genders a monolith I can only speak from the stand point of most men and women I know would say and ive asked about this.

I appreciate the discourse. I like the opposing viewpoints and I'm listening and seeking understanding.

well there's literally a woman in here with several posts agreeing with most of you all lol. so that's something you failed to acknowledge in your rush to make this a man v woman thing :francis: idk why people just can't speak for themselves. i guess it all goes back to the whole SELF esteem thing i was pointing out. people can't just stand on their own principles and feelings so they gotta drag in genders and races, etc. i digress tho

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
well there's literally a woman in here with several posts agreeing with most of you all lol. so that's something you failed to acknowledge in your rush to make this a man v woman thing :francis: idk why people just can't speak for themselves. i guess it all goes back to the whole SELF esteem thing i was pointing out. people can't just stand on their own principles and feelings so they gotta drag in genders and races, etc. i digress tho
That woman is a man :troll:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol I wonder if it's a PR relationship because he seems to prefer Becky.
It’s PR or she’s a pit stop until his image is rehabilitated and he can find a fine white chick willing to be there for the $.

She’s making a complete fool of herself, so part of me hopes this is just for PR and she’s getting paid lol