MC Lyte is the newest rapper under fire after her pedophilia lyrics resurface

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah the more I find out it seem like this was 100% normalized and accepted in the 80’s

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You were getting molested, that shyt probably still affects you, and will for the rest of your life. That sucks, that woman/man took your innocence.

Technically you're not wrong there. If she was my first it would have probably done damage. In hindsight it was very fukked up.

Brother guru... We're u being molested? Seriously.
Is that how you felt.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I getting sick of these new nikkas trying to retro fit something that was said 30,35,40 years ago. They becoming annoying as fukk. But you bring up questionable shyt in books and movie they'll say that's different. I don't see them dragging Stifler's mom for fukking a teenager in American Pie.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Nobody's gonna be 30 years ahead of their own time. If this shyt was ok back then then I don't give AF if their not doing it now.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That's not how i felt at the time but in hindsight you don't do that as an adult.

I got u.

But Not about what the adult should have done. Because we know illegal is illegal

But more so how do u feel right now. Do u feel like u were molested, did it hurt u in some way, or were u taken advantage of?

Was it an overall negative or positive experience for u?

I'm asking because it felt like you let the other poster tell you how u should feel.
So I wanted u to say how u actually feel.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Weird fukkking lyrics

Unfortunately no one cares about MC Lyte enough for this to do anything though.

I mean what will cancel culture do to her? Stop her from announcing BET Award nominees?

word, they digging up everybody's past to tarnish them

but this isn't a legal case of #me too, so I doubt anything will happen

she's not on the radar in 2023 as is

she might apologize, but she was young too so it shouldn't amount to anything

plus goin at rappers for their lyrics is too big to tackle

I remember Eminem in that song with Dre talking about how they should fukk that under age girl, I forgot the name of the song but I remember Eminem saying something like "look at her bush, does it got hair, fvck that bytch on the spot bare till she passes out and she forgot how she got there"

but of course they will never address that lyric :mjpls: