MC Lyte is the newest rapper under fire after her pedophilia lyrics resurface

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember ever hearing this, but to be perfectly honest, never jammed any MC Lyte full album like that.

I was pretty shocked reading that actually.

I have been "taken advantage of" before 18 by women that were over 18. I was trying my very best to make it happen and I was happy about it at the time. And still.

That aside. Very creepy to make a whole public manifesto about liking teenagers as an adult.
i was 13 fukking a 23 year old. When it comes to boys nobody cares unless it's a teacher or something.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It wasn’t a hit. Also I wonder how many Lyte fans even remember it without looking it up lol. Go and get Janelle James out of here since her shyt is more recent and she’s a star of a popular show that involves children

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ohh so this the shyt to be outraged about, but openly rapping about hating nikkas and committing essentially genocide isn't taken serious. Rap is jokes.

yup kill a million nikkaz, rape their whole family, sell drugs lyrics are ok "on wax"
but talk about having sex with a 17 year old

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
It wasn’t a hit. Also I wonder how many Lyte fans even remember it without looking it up lol. Go and get Janelle James out of here since her shyt is more recent and she’s a star of a popular show that involves children

mc Lyte has fans? :mjlol::pachaha:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
MC lyte was looking at them high school boys like
tumblr_mkoq0talKa1rdsiguo1_400.gif

:leon: That nikka Kells buff