Mayweather vs Khan

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martinez just reupped with hbo he's not fighting Floyd either way... By the way hbo lost :heh: this what happens when you decide to choose favorites in the PAC / Floyd debate and let announcers openly ride manny while shytting on Floyd .
floyd left the second pacquaio got knocked out too:russ:
a extra "fukk you" on his way out

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The only thing that is going to make this fight interesting is the UK fans...

and I'm willing to bet they won't be supporting Khan...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that is going to make this fight interesting is the UK fans...

and I'm willing to bet they won't be supporting Khan...

if that video is any indication of how they feel about him there gonna be floyd stanning

maybe floyd should have this fight over there, that would be interesting

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:dead: @ Floyd ducking Amir Khan of all people. Troll harder breh

Floydie ducked Khan before already though... Khan was trying to get in the ring with Floydie a couple years ago Floyd said he had to go through Jessie Vargas first in order to fight him... Now after mulriple losses and an exposed glass jaw Floydie wants to hop in the ring with Khan :skip: hilarious

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i keep waking up hoping this fight is a fukking joke, khan is awful defensively and will get picked a part easily

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i keep waking up hoping this fight is a fukking joke, khan is awful defensively and will get picked a part easily

I was hoping Floydie would fight Canelo without a catchweight... before when khan was trying to get in the ring withFloydie, he said Khan wasn't qualified. .. I guess he's more qualified now with the losses including a KO :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tell us some more :duck:Uncle Ruckus
:smugfavre:
AMIR KHAN has been told by Floyd Mayweather Jr: “You have to earn the right to fight me.”Mayweather, who makes his comeback after 16 months out of the ring against Victor Ortiz on September 17, has dampened talk of a showdown with Khan next summer at Wembley.The unbeaten American says the WBA and IBF light-welterweight champ must first get past rising contender Jessie Vargas, who is signed to Mayweather’s boxing company.Mayweather, whose WBC welterweight clash with Ortiz in Las Vegas’ MGM Grand is live and exclusive on Primetime, said: “Once Khan faces the future of boxing, which is Jessie Vargas, Amir Khan has a fight with Floyd Mayweather.“But he must face Jessie first – you’ve got to earn it.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-says-amir-152556

:mjpls: I guess Khan earned it now

:mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He's an action guy with a great reach but that chin is a joke. Thank Maidana for exposing that a few years ago.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Except for the fact that Floyd isn't fighting Khan so your just basing your struggle post on some bullshyt rumors ! Not a surprise though your posting style screams scorned female.

Rumors you say?? Like the rumor Floydie was gonna demand Canelo fight at a catchweight that turned out to be true ? :smugfavre: