Mayweather vs Khan

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ever since this fight started getting talked about a few years ago I wanted to see it. No one else is going to come at Floyd this brazenly. It's been years since we've gotten to see him properly tee off on someone. I can't wait.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this was a fight i wanted to see about 3 years ago but khan's chin and lack of power is gonna get him eaten alive by mayweather.

they should throw danny garcia or adrian broner on the under card.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Eh, brehs you're kinda selling this one short. Amir's handspeed will make this Floyd's most interesting fight since Hatton. Amir is going to come in with no respect for Floyd's power and throw those combos with reckless abandon RIGHT up until he's beaten, humbled, and finished around rounds 5-6.
no it won't khan was getting timed and knocked on his ass by boxers far inferior to floyd

fukking hate khan i hope this shyt isn't true:pacspit:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How does Khan just get a chance at Floyd when he has never fought at 147?

Floyd bout to whoop Khan senseless come May 3rd

his last fight was at 147 against julio diaz...much to the disgust of many khan struggled and was even knocked down by him..a past prime chinny julio diaz..this is why floyd-khan fight holds no type of weight for me..if it happens its strictly for floyd to get money..nothing more