Mayweather vs Khan

Daps
This will will happen in the UK.

Child please. Floyd would not take this fight to the UK.....You think hes gonna generate the same TV revenue in the states when his fight is on at 4pm on a saturday afternoon in Vegas and the west coast? Time difference plays a factor and plus he makes more money in Vegas anyway, dude lives there.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:heh:

You can pity me all you want... what you can't do is come with a rebuttal or refute anything I just posted :smugfavre:

Sorry but I don't take you or your opinion serious enough to waste my time with a rebuttal to your weak and increasingly delusional thoughts.
Ever since your hero ate canvas you have become even further detached from reality.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Child please. Floyd would not take this fight to the UK.....You think hes gonna generate the same TV revenue in the states when his fight is on at 4pm on a saturday afternoon in Vegas and the west coast? Time difference plays a factor and plus he makes more money in Vegas anyway, dude lives there.
Correct. Plus, i'd imagine the live gate would likely generate more than it would in the UK, as well.

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Sorry but I don't take you or your opinion serious enough to waste my time with a rebuttal to your weak and increasingly delusional thoughts.
Ever since your hero ate canvas you have become even further detached from reality.

:childplease:
This nikka talking about opinion... I posted facts and provided a link to prove what I posted after you cried :duck:.. the truth is there's really nothing for you to refute after being sonned by me YET AGAIN.. now you have nothing to say and you're just trying to save yourself by claiming I'm just crazy or delusional :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:childplease:
This nikka talking about opinion... I posted facts and provided a link to prove what I posted after you cried :duck:.. the truth is there's really nothing for you to refute after being sonned by me YET AGAIN.. now you have nothing to say and you're just trying to save yourself by claiming I'm just crazy or delusional :bryan:

The duck tales was about Floyd fighting Khan, they are bs rumors like the one you gobbled up about Floyd fighting Devon before the Canelo fight was announced. Just like Floyd asking for a catchtweight against Canelo. Floyds side says it was Sauls peoples idea , while the Alvarez camp says it was Floyd team. Thus again it's your opinion Floyd asked for it! You don't know shyt for a fact.

Him telling Khan he has to face Jesse first was about getting his fighter a big name on his résumé (assuming he win) and nothing else

Floyd vs Khan never really had legs but your out of touch with reality so you think Floyd was somehow ducking khan :heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The duck tales was about Floyd fighting Khan, they are bs rumors like the one you gobbled up about Floyd fighting Devon before the Canelo fight was announced. Just like Floyd asking for a catchtweight against Canelo. Floyds side says it was Sauls peoples idea , while the Alvarez camp says it was Floyd team. Thus again it's your opinion Floyd asked for it! You don't know shyt for a fact.

Him telling Khan he has to face Jesse first was about getting his fighter a big name on his résumé (assuming he win) and nothing else

Floqyd vs Khan never really had legs but your out of touch with reality so you think Floyd was somehow ducking khan :heh:

You right breh... It was Canelo idea to come in at a catchweight and Floydie reluctantly agreed.. even though Floydie claimed he likes to fight fighters at their comfortable weight:mjpls: and you say i'm out of touch with reality :skip:

Floydie requiring Khan to fight Jessie Vargas is just another one of his duck tactics for anyone who's a threat
Khan - gotta fight Jessie Vargas 1st
Sergio Martinez - gotta move up to 168 and fight Andre Dirrel first and then will fight him if he can make 150
Pacquiao - OSDT..gotta beat Bradley and Marquez AGAIN...has to leave Top Rank and sign to Floydie promotion
Prime Cotto/Margecheato - "aren't ppv draws"
Adrian - Floydie befrinded him REAL QUICK... AB too stupid to realize why

The pattern is there people

Last edited:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
What difference does it make who Floyd fights? Aint nobody gonna beat the goat :childplease:

And :deadrose: at anyone that would have interest in seeing Floyd vs :flabbynsick: Martinez. Let Govolkin end Martinez's career and leave it at that

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can pity me all you want... what you can't do is come with a rebuttal or refute anything I just posted :smugfavre:

You act as though this somehow invalidates Floyd's win. From what I remember it was Canelo that demanded the catch weight in order to secure the fight. Canelo then waltzed into the ring at 160 pounds anyway. He fought at his normal size, which is a few weight classes above Floyd's.

Last edited: