Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wait...

Did Milo survive the explosion? Sounded like his bottom bytch was speaking with him over the phone during the montage. They did fukkall with that character all season, why keep him around?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I really don't want Mike and Bunny to become opps but that was a dumb move by Bunny declaring war on SWAT good news for Bunny is the AB went after Mike he could put all that on them.

What's going to happen next season (if there is one) when the DA starts going after everyone.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
when did mike put in the call for the ab leader hit? I missed that.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Too much shooting. They shouldn’t have turned Mike into John Wick makes his character way too OP.
I agree, it just kills the realism even more. Every situation he's in has no suspense because you know he's gonna turn into the terminator. How many times has he just straight destroyed dudes who had the drop on him? He made Joseph his personal bytch.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We probably never gonna get anything resolved here. I’m pretty sure Jeremy Renner will never be able to film this shyt

They should have reshot some scenes under the assumption that they may never have a third season. Let Milo presumably die in the fire. Had moms wake up and Kyle reunited with his family. Robbie wakes up. Show ya girl in the cabin doing dishes and smiling or some shyt. I dunno what you do with Bunny…