Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
We probably never gonna get anything resolved here. I’m pretty sure Jeremy Renner will never be able to film this shyt

They should have reshot some scenes under the assumption that they may never have a third season. Let Milo presumably die in the fire. Had moms wake up and Kyle reunited with his family. Robbie wakes up. Show ya girl in the cabin doing dishes and smiling or some shyt. I dunno what you do with Bunny…
We know for sure Kyle not gonna be able to step up

:mjlol: :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We probably never gonna get anything resolved here. I’m pretty sure Jeremy Renner will never be able to film this shyt

They should have reshot some scenes under the assumption that they may never have a third season. Let Milo presumably die in the fire. Had moms wake up and Kyle reunited with his family. Robbie wakes up. Show ya girl in the cabin doing dishes and smiling or some shyt. I dunno what you do with Bunny…
Can Renner walk?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah he almost lost the leg they were saying. He's gonna be out for awhile.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they really dropped the ball on this second season. there were multiple episodes with no plot progression, and anytime spent focusing on this petite dumbass red haired hoe were wasted. this nicca is an idiot simping over her.

these episodes be like 35 mins long.

side note: i hope jeremy is doing okay in recovery

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Show is :trash: . iris is the worst storyline I’ve seen in a show in awhile. What female is going back to a life of rape everyday ??? nikka had you in a cabin and in a nice boat. Granted milo would have found her eventually. And milo is the weakest villain I’ve ever seen! His sidekick Joseph got bytched every scene he was!!! Who is supposed to be scared of him? I feel for Kyle and all that, but he should have just quit and moved somewhere with his wife smh. Mike is untouchable I don’t think I seen the nikka with a scar yet.

Too much going on and not enough going on at the same time. If we do get a season three none of us will even remember the plot by the time it drops.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is done. I don't see it coming back with Renner's condition and that stupid montage at the end makes me think they think it might be a wrap. If it comes back I ain't watching cuz:

-Was that chick talking to Milo at the end? Sure sounded like him. That mufukka should be DEAD. Them mufukkas did not have enough time to jump clear of that explosion. And what would make that mofo jump off the boat? He saw the bomb and that nikka had enough time to jump, survive, and make a phone call in a few hours sounding unbothered like a mufukka? GTFOH.

-I forgot Iris killed Joseph. That mufukka was a straight up sitcom goon. Like Home Alone villain status. How he rose up the ranks I'll never know. If there was a "goon application" he lied on his.

-And since when this bytch "don't like" Milo?? She literally left a comfortable existence and went back to him on her hands and knees. Neither one of these nikkas fukked but 1 is selling her for 14 million and the other will put his family in harms way to protect her. Make it make sense.

-And finally...and mainly because....this nikka Bunny is a fukking Brit :snoop:
'Mayor Of Kingstown’s' Tobi Bamtefa Reveals Why Mike And Bunny Trust Eachother, And How Mike's Decision Changes Their Relationship

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah they lost me this season, I’m not sure what was resolved if anything. Felt like they wanted to force some extra action in the finale because that Mike shoot out scene wasn’t very believable with him taking out 5 armed dudes who had the drop on him. I guess Milo is done but who cares, he was gonna be leaving anyway. They wasted half the season with the street leaders being in jail and nothing really happening. I was just watching the finale thinking, I don’t really care about none of this shyt :yeshrug:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Show is :trash: . iris is the worst storyline I’ve seen in a show in awhile. What female is going back to a life of rape everyday ??? nikka had you in a cabin and in a nice boat. Granted milo would have found her eventually. And milo is the weakest villain I’ve ever seen! His sidekick Joseph got bytched every scene he was!!! Who is supposed to be scared of him? I feel for Kyle and all that, but he should have just quit and moved somewhere with his wife smh. Mike is untouchable I don’t think I seen the nikka with a scar yet.

Too much going on and not enough going on at the same time. If we do get a season three none of us will even remember the plot by the time it drops.
My thing is why would Milo even care to find her? He gave her to the Aryans to keep for good so for all he knows she's dead. I find it hard to believe he would be invested in finding her when he has so much more to worry about. They could have ended the Iris story after season 1 where she goes away and changes her life since the chip had been taken out of her.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

This getting a 3rd season was always a go. They had no reason to expect their star would get in a freak accident. This is one of Sheridan's properties and he is who Paramount is banking their streaming service on

This show is done. I don't see it coming back with Renner's condition and that stupid montage at the end makes me think they think it might be a wrap. If it comes back I ain't watching cuz:
How season 2 ended has nothing to do with things being a wrap.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This getting a 3rd season was always a go. They had no reason to expect their star would get in a freak accident. This is one of Sheridan's properties and he is who Paramount is banking their streaming service on

How season 2 ended has nothing to do with things being a wrap.
I didn't say I think it's a wrap cuz the show is unpopular. I know it is. I know they planned for another season. But the way it ended...with that VoiceOver playing over the montage of Kingstown...makes it feel like a loose bow to "tie" things up in case Renner is unable to shoot. The Wire used to do it every season because they were never sure they were gonna get renewed. I got those vibes from the ending.
Doesn't change the fact that if it comes back...I ain't watching. The show has lost what little appeal it had. For me!