Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This shyt off the rails right now. :smh:
Mike sleeping with what Im assumin pose to be his "friend's" wife
Bald agent taking a serial killer to the snitch houses to intimidate him, and he ends up killing the snitch lol
Then bald agent contemplating killing the serial killer nikka, by shooting in the back of the head while sitting. How in the hell would you get that past forensics and shyt?
W/e the fukk going on with Milo and the prostitute
I guess we are to assume that was AB that tried to kill Mike?

I'm assuming shyt not gonna go well for Rafe now that Bunny gone. It seems like the big bald crip nikka and the blood leader whose eye Bunny fukked up working together. In a previous episode when they were all at the table and Rafe was talking slick to the blood nikka, the bald crip nikka sorta motioned to him to not do anything to Rafe yet, be cool. It was the episode the AB dude tried to kill them while they were cuffed to the table.

Now I guess Robert and the whole crew gonna assume Mike killed Ben to stop him from ratting.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bald agent taking a serial killer to the snitch houses to intimidate him, and he ends up killing the snitch lol
Then bald agent contemplating killing the serial killer nikka, by shooting in the back of the head while sitting. How in the hell would you get that past forensics and shyt?

I'm assuming shyt not gonna go well for Rafe now that Bunny gone. It seems like the big bald crip nikka and the blood leader whose eye Bunny fukked up working together. In a previous episode when they were all at the table and Rafe was talking slick to the blood nikka, the bald crip nikka sorta motioned to him to not do anything to Rafe yet, be cool. It was the episode the AB dude tried to kill them while they were cuffed to the table.

Now I guess Robert and the whole crew gonna assume Mike killed Ben to stop him from ratting.

Too much nonsensical fukkery :heh:

Lets see how they tie all this shyt in the final two episodes.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Rafe been dead since the moment he came on screen. No shot he makes it to Season 3. His death prolly sets off the Season 3 war between Bunny/Mike vs. AB/Cops.

No idea what AB dude in the car was doing if he wasn't going to shoot him. He's the leader of the AB, he should be able to find a piece.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not letting the mentally unwell serial killer with 17 bodies on his rap sheet decked out in full CSI gear in my house.

Most of the trouble of this episode would've been avoided if Mike had just told his secretary or his brother that he was gonna be off the grid for a day.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No idea what AB dude in the car was doing if he wasn't going to shoot him. He's the leader of the AB, he should be able to find a piece.
Funny enough........I dont think that was the AB leader. I thought it was at first too, but Mike's brother told Bunny "You out, but the other heads arent, they may go for Mike".

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mike’s brother is dumb as fukk…
Rafe been dead since the moment he came on screen. No shot he makes it to Season 3. His death prolly sets off the Season 3 war between Bunny/Mike vs. AB/Cops.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not letting the mentally unwell serial killer with 17 bodies on his rap sheet decked out in full CSI gear in my house.

Most of the trouble of this episode would've been avoided if Mike had just told his secretary or his brother that he was gonna be off the grid for a day.
why the fukk did the bald headed cop do that? :dahell:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How about Mike gets drunk and his brother runs around acting like him but the generic version?
This this whole show is sorta based on that. Mike's brother got killed and he been going around acting like a more violent version of him :mjlol:

I just want to know if Bunny's cousin is still trying to play hockey :sadcam:

Mike got that sexy ass secretary and he fukks that dead nikka's mid looking wife :scust:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This this whole show is sorta based on that. Mike's brother got killed and he been going around acting like a more violent version of him :mjlol:

Mike got that sexy ass secretary and he fukks that dead nikka's mid looking wife :scust:
Don't forget about Benny's fine ass cousin from the salon. Where she go?

But Mike is musty cac drunk who would fukk a dead skunk if it meant getting through an always shytty day in Kingstown.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget about Benny's fine ass cousin from the salon. Where she go?

But Mike is musty cac drunk who would fukk a dead skunk if it meant getting through an always shytty day in Kingstown.
She showed up this episode at the office looking for Mike on Bunny's behalf. It was when they found he left his cell in the office.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

i thought at the very least he'd fukk that bartender bytch. but nope...that nasty alkie bytch who was his homies wife. Then she dropped the lo on him. SMH Mike.

Show is nonsensical. Dude just took a day off for no reason on a day when Bunny comes home and that whore is found. He'll dodge death and work overtime minutes later but take the day off when everythings finally going good.

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Ian told the snitching cop not to call Lemon Head crazy what does ol snitchy snitch do calls Lemon Head crazy and gets his neck snapped instantly for it :demonic: :damn:

Then this fool Ian has the chance to put a bullet in Lemon Head who's a psycho serial killer anyway and he has a crisis of conscious and doesn't pull the trigger :dahell:

Nah he's gonna get blown up again ain't he :to:

Shane still a bytch for that